Search results

1. B

H/H Self inflating PFD

I have no use for this so pass on a great deal for someone on the crew here. Never worn, only came out of the bag to check it out, It isn't for me. $150 shipped unless your wanting to pick up in Princeton but I"m doubting that.
  2. B

Heads up crew for Stolen sturgeon rods!

Heads up to the crew, on the 23rd I rolled into Cabelas to pick up a couple things for a few days of dino wrestling. Some low life pulled up in a vehicle and decided to go threw my boat in the parking lot and take my two Shimano Technium sturgeon rods, with Penn gt320's sporting yellow braid...
  3. B

Sturgeon bait

Cleaning out the freezer today and realized im in sad shape for sturgeon bait. Anyone in the faser valley got any stuff they want to part with? Roe prefered... Got buddies in the valley that can pick up or if anyone knows where to get bunch of roe im all ears. Thanks crew
  4. B

WTB 2 Sturgeon rods

Yes crew I'm still around and no I didn't sell my boat. So I'm looking for 2 Technium sturgeon rods... consider other brands. Ended up with 3 rods with reels. Thanks crew for the add
  5. B

Thinking about selling my boat...

Still pondering it over but thinking about selling my boat. I know most of you will figured I"ve suffered a brain injury or somthing but it just doesn't get used enough right now.... Need some opinions if I should concider or not. Prices seem all over the map but none are actually built...
  6. B

Anyone got a Garmin Fish Finder they want to get rid of?

Looking for a Garmin 5cv or something similar. Just need somthing on the back deck of the boat and really like my Garmins as a Cave man like me can use it. Willing to EMT if you're willing to ship. Thanks crew.. will order a new one tomarrow but thought everyone could use a few bucks...
  7. B

Last pack of Rockfish... What to do?

Alright crew I'm down to my last package of rockfish from last season... 2 awesome looking Vermillion fillets. How would you do them up as we're a couple months from restocking the freezer.
  8. B

10 wt Reddington Fly rod

Picked up a Reddington Vapen 10 wt a few years ago. Well life as it is I have never used or even assemble it. The only time it had been together was when it was in the store. Like to get some of my cash back out of it anyways so hoping to get $300 for this awesome unit. I'll gladly ship.
  9. B

New rod time.... This should be interesting.

Well bring out the pitchforks and torches, looking for 4 new trolling rods. I've been running the Berkley lighning rods the last 2 years as they duel purpose for the salt and lakes where I live. Also I always have novice fishers aboard so I run Penn level winds just to keep it simple and...
  10. B

yammy 8hp high thrust issue

Well to the all knoledgable crew I have an interesting one for ya... Have a Yamaha 8ph high trust kicker on my boat that is a pain to get set to a trolling speed. It has it's own forward controls and when you bump the stick forward it is very difficult to find a sweet spot... usually you...
  11. B

ISO Jig head molds

Looking for jig head molds, before I buy new I thought i'd see if anyone had any kick'n around they want to part with.. looking for 16 oz and anything 3oz or more. thanks guys.
  12. B

Favorite bottom fish Jigs

Curious about what everyone likes in a bottom fish jig? Was think'n about trying out some swimbaits but not sure what size to order (last order of the year I hope lol) I fished shallow water with 8" curly tails on 3 oz jig heads last year and they worked decent but hopefully some pro's will...
  13. B

Halibut dispatching with lead?

Not to strike the wrong nerves here but buddy and me were discussing if it was actually legal to shoot a halibut boatside? I was reading the regs but didn't see anything saying we can't. Whats your thoughts
  14. B

kufa prawn traps???

Just wondering if any of you guys have tried the Kufa traps? Looks like a pretty economical set up on Amazon and reviews seem good but I'm sure you guys will have some other thoughts. Yes I know everyone loves the Bauers already lol.
  15. B

Looking for roe?

dont know if anyone or (where to get) in the abbotsford area could help a guy out. coming down sturgeon fishing this week but my bait supply is gone and the boss wants to go.
  16. B

WTB prop gaurd

Well awesome shake down / fishing day with the new tub but discovered (novice briefly taking the helm) I will require a prop guard for my 8hp yammy kicker. Anyone help a guy out ?
  17. B

Start of a shop clean out

Eagle fish finder works, no cables or transducer. Humminbird wide angle worked last time I used it. have cable and transducer,,, no retaining plate. Flush mount rod holder is new and 2 new lengths of downrigger cable on 1 spool. Airater for live well works... Willing to ship Lets say $100...
  18. B

Kenwood stereo dead?

Not much of a stereo guy but tunes on the boat is pretty nice. Get some funny looks rock'n some Metal and 80's hair bands on the water but don't care. Anyways boat has been in hibranation all winter and yesterday was charging batteries and getting ready to get it going for the year. Decided...
  19. B

ISO Garmin Echo Maps sounder

Looking for a Garmin Echo map unit. I will probably buy a new one but ya never know if someone has one hanging out in the shop or swapping out during the slow times. Thanks crew
  20. B

Anyone got a Navonics chip?

Before I buy a new one that I can't update because my computer sucks... anyone got a chip they are willing to sell?
Back