Search results

1. B

WTB Manual Downriggers

Call ya tomarrow bud... my buddy and his kid got 2 of those reels I snagged from ya.
  2. B

WTB Manual Downriggers

getting a buddy ready... he's pretty low income but a good guy. I'll be blaze'n my electrics on the sockeye slaughter fest too much work fish'n 4 guys with manuals lol
  3. B

WTB Manual Downriggers

Hey crew, look'n for a pair of inexpensive manual downriggers for a friend of mine who doesn't have allot of funds. I'll be gifting them to him as he's always there to lend a hand. If you got something collecting dust let me know. Thanks
  4. B

H/H Self inflating PFD

$100 take it away or I can ship.
  5. B

H/H Self inflating PFD

heck if I know... I'll pm ya
  6. B

H/H Self inflating PFD

I have no use for this so pass on a great deal for someone on the crew here. Never worn, only came out of the bag to check it out, It isn't for me. $150 shipped unless your wanting to pick up in Princeton but I"m doubting that.
  7. B

Random reels

Thanks bud... most of them will be moving on to newer anglers who don't have the extra funds to purchase level winds. I'll probably keep the shimano though
  8. B

Random reels

I'm in... I'll txt ya tomorrow
  9. B

WCFT Rods

I have a pair of west coasts and they're pretty amazing. Dead lifted a 15lber at home. Made some sounds but still made the trip to the island and pounded the bottom fish. I'm very impressed. Looking for some lighter reels to put on them though.
  10. B

Heads up crew for Stolen sturgeon rods!

Heads up to the crew, on the 23rd I rolled into Cabelas to pick up a couple things for a few days of dino wrestling. Some low life pulled up in a vehicle and decided to go threw my boat in the parking lot and take my two Shimano Technium sturgeon rods, with Penn gt320's sporting yellow braid...
  11. B

Sturgeon bait

Cleaning out the freezer today and realized im in sad shape for sturgeon bait. Anyone in the faser valley got any stuff they want to part with? Roe prefered... Got buddies in the valley that can pick up or if anyone knows where to get bunch of roe im all ears. Thanks crew
  12. B

WTB 2 Sturgeon rods

think I have a deal done on a pair. Thanks crew
  13. B

WTB 2 Sturgeon rods

Ran these for many years and have 2 now... owe a buddy one and would like a 3rd for the boat.
  14. B

WTB 2 Sturgeon rods

Shipping gonna suck. I'm in princeton but got my crew in the fraser valley to pick up
  15. B

WTB 2 Sturgeon rods

Yes crew I'm still around and no I didn't sell my boat. So I'm looking for 2 Technium sturgeon rods... consider other brands. Ended up with 3 rods with reels. Thanks crew for the add
  16. B

Thinking about selling my boat...

LOL thats the worst reason to get rid of a boat. Its more of a get away from my current job situation thats why I'm thinking about selling.
  17. B

Hypothetical but what would a rig like mine be "actually" worth in the market today?
  18. B

Maybe a year or 2 off from a big boat and jump back in later.
  19. B

I know bud... this is the only thing holding me to the minning life. Kinda feeling burnt out and my quality of life sucks. Thinking about a semi "freedom 45" goal.
Back