Search results

1. Steplift

Charlie White Shows

Fond memories watching his video's with my dad as a young boy fascinated by big fish and saltwater fishing. It was ingrained in me the first time I got to go saltwater fishing I was always dunking my lure in the engine bay slop.
  2. Steplift

Opal squid in the Rupert area?

Anyone have any information on when the opal squid show up around Prince Rupert? I'm heading out in five weeks not planning on trying to catch them just want to know when they might be around. I've done really well on springs with a hammered chrome dodger and a green glow skirt.
  3. Steplift

Tell Your Best Joke

4. Steplift

Tell Your Best Joke

5. Steplift

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

Big fan of the wood grain peaking out from the paint almost like "ghost flames" so to speak
  6. Steplift

2024 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

I’ve looked all over fir information but can’t find when squid show up around prince Rupert. Any report of what time of year to expect them? Maybe the wrong thread
  7. Steplift

Tell Your Best Joke

8. Steplift

Trudeau promises more gun control and goes on the attack against Scheer

Just imagine the life saving equipment hospitals could have gotten with that cash.
  9. Steplift

Hating on Alaskans?

Same goes for the Stikine river and it's tributaries
  10. Steplift

Downrigger not laying cable on spool evenly?

Is the cable cutting into where the line stopper sensor is and not riding down?
  11. Steplift

The Man with No Bananas

Perfect ending to the day!
  12. Steplift

Lakes in Kootenay and Yoho national parks closed after suspected whirling disease

Sounds like something similar is going on down in the Florida Keys they are calling it "spinning fishI https://www.local10.com/news/local/2024/03/13/still-no-smoking-gun-as-bizarre-fish-behavior-spreads-in-florida-keys/
  13. Steplift

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Pretty sure it’s 24’ tge add days 21 but the steplifts were 20-21’ coastals were 24’ & up
  14. Steplift

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Me too some great deals down south but mostly the far south or the eastern shortboard. Or so I though just looked at the Wellcraft forum they all went up
  15. Steplift

Coho madness

Had the place to yourself to that’s a hell of a day. We had the same experience up there last year it was an exercise in what they wouldn’t bite.
  16. Steplift

2024 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

Just booked the hotel for the last week of May first week of June
  17. Steplift

SE Alaska decline

Don't understand why they don't have forecast available for the Stikine River they net the living $H!t out of it yearly.
  18. Steplift

Fisheries fines from yesterday. No names no pack drills

We seen a boat get boarded up at the work channel last August and fish being taken away. Was always curious what they got nailed with hopefully I’ll find out on this thread. Didn’t want to ask as I got boarded right after and they weren’t in a good mood so I just left it alone and let them do...
  19. Steplift

Winchester model 70 ss extreme weather package in 300wm

That's a great deal with todays ammo prices
  20. Steplift

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

An older Garcia Mitchell spinning reel model 304 my dad bought me in a pawn shop when was about 8 or 9. It was paired with the same era rod but unfortunately it didn’t survive the abuse I put it through walleye fishing on the river almost every day after school. The old Johnson Century model...
Back