Search results

1. G-Auto

Kicker Control

I have purchased a new to me boat, The kicker has Panther steering on it but no throttle control.. On my old boat it allowed me to sit on the transom and use a tiller handle which I didn't mind at all. However the new boat doesn't allow for that and its a super PIA reaching over the transom all...
  2. G-Auto

1991 Bayliner Trophy

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/boa/d/surrey-1991-bayliner-trophy-23-foot/7361310670.html
  3. G-Auto

Bottom Growth

Does anyone have any good tricks to keep trim tabs, rams, transducers, leg, etc. free of growth? In around 6 weeks everything is absolutely covered. I do realized this is a bad time of year as the water warms up, but still its a pain having to pull it to clean it all the time. I was always told...
  4. G-Auto

Scotty Downrigger Rod Holder Replacement

Does anyone know of a metal replacement for the Scotty downrigger rod holders? I recently noticed how much flex is on the plastic ones and last weekend it happened.. One broke off and the rod and reel are gone. Looking for a solution for this.
  5. G-Auto

Adams Lake

Has anyone on here fished Adams Lake extensively? I haven't done fresh water fishing in many years and when I did it was strictly fly fishing. I'm heavily into Saltwater fishing and from what I have seen people fish Adams Lake the same way with downriggers. We have had a place in Agate Bay on...
Back