Search results

1. TheNootkaRose

CMAPS or Navionics in Lowrance HDS 12 Live?

Which do you run in your MFD? Why do you prefer one over the other?
  2. TheNootkaRose

2006 Honda 8hp kicker in Ucluelet

In Ucluelet... sometimes come east island. Listed at $1400 on FB Marketplace, but will cut a nice deal for forum members. Selling a 2006 Honda BF8 8hp kicker. Tiller, manual tilt and trim. Starts and runs flawlessly. Always maintained. I am the 3rd owner, I’ve had it since 2020. Always full...
  3. TheNootkaRose

SOLD Lowrance Elite-12 Ti2 12” unit for sale

SOLD to a member. Thank you, enjoy! Selling an excellent condition 12” Lowrance Elite Ti2. Always in a dry cabin. Screen is perfect as is the rest of the unit. Included: Navionics + US&Canada microSD card 4ft power cord with 5amp fuse Mounting bracket Mounting screws Installation...
  4. TheNootkaRose

Kicker remote control

Hello hello, I've all read previous threads on this - looking for an opinion on a cost-effective option for my peticular need. 21 LOA aluminum pilot house, with only one helm hydraulic only on Yammy 225. Getting a new 9.9HT kicker, so thought I would look at option for remote controling it...
  5. TheNootkaRose

Friend looking for: small inflatable with aluminum hull

Hey folks, a buddy is looking for a small inflatable around 16-18ft but with an aluminum hull. If you see one around, please pass it my way. Not necessarily for fishing, just to access a remote property. Thanks
  6. TheNootkaRose

Boat camping east coast VI

With the salmon closures (for now) I thought I’d get out and do some boat camping - boat to a cove/beach, get close to shore or beach the boat and unload a small pack with a tent, anchor up for the night. And move along the next day. I’ll have a small kayak or SUP, so I can get to shore if it’s...
  7. TheNootkaRose

Free: Lowrance power cable (non-nmea)

Anybody need a Lowrance power cable? Free to a person who needs it. It’s in excellent condition. It’s the red connector type, without NMEA attached. This one: https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/type/accessories/chartplotter-fishfinder-cables-adapters/cablepower-only-hdselitehook/ Don’t want...
  8. TheNootkaRose

Uniden UM525 VHF radio with Antenna

Located in Squamish, but come to Vancouver sometimes. Price: $150 Selling a good condition fully functional Uniden UM525 VHF radio with microphone (with controls) and a Shakespeare 5241-R 3ft Antenna. This is the exact radio: https://www.uniden.info/download/ompdf/UM525om.pdf This is the exact...
  9. TheNootkaRose

If your wipers don't self park when they're out of sync... (free)

I have 2 free diodes. You just need one to make it work. You can have one, I can ship it to you, or come pick it up. Also known as a Bridge Rectifier. This exact one: Amazon link. What it fixes: I have two Marinco MRV wiper motors, wired directly to one switch. Without this Bridge...
  10. TheNootkaRose

Looking for small sheet of 1/4” black marineboard

Hi folks, I’m looking for a 24”x24” of marine board / starboard in Vancouver. 1/4” thick and black colour please. Thank you
  11. TheNootkaRose

Raymarine Raytheon SL70 dome and display

Older unit but fully functional. Taken down by my mechanic. Here are the details: Raymarine Raytheon M92678 Dome and Pathfinder SL70 display. comes with display bracket, display cover, radar dome, 30’ radar cable, and power cable. Everything works great, feels super safe to use and is quite...
  12. TheNootkaRose

Lowrance Hook 7 Gen 1 with SD card

Selling a Lowrance Hook 7 unit in excellent condition. It comes with a Micro SD and an SD adapter for updates, comes with a screen cover in excellent condition. also comes with a power/nmea 0183 combo connector. No transducer. The previous owner of the boat shortened this cable for some...
  13. TheNootkaRose

Solas Rubex HR4 17” pitch stainless 4 blade prop

Hi folks, Selling an almost new (30 mins on the boat in the Fraser) Solas Rubex HR4 14.25x17 RH stainless prop. Price: $400 Solas Rubex part number: 9553-143-17 Had it on a brand new motor in fresh water with a mechanic to do an rpm test. I ended up getting a lower pitch for my motor. This is...
  14. TheNootkaRose

For Sale: Lowrance 3-in-1 Active Imaging Transducer

Brand new, never installed. I kept the 12” display but don’t need the transducer. $250 In Squamish, but will ship in Canada for an extra $20. Etransfer is fine. This exact one...
  15. TheNootkaRose

Solas rubex prop installation

For those that have a Solas Rubex prop (maybe on a Yamaha?), take a look below. SOLAS rubex HR4 going on a Yammy 225 with the correct Rubex 203 Yammy hub. Is that ring between the prop and the leg housing supposed to be there? My mechanic said it’s installed as per spec, but he’s never seen...
  16. TheNootkaRose

Recommend a helm seat with these specs

Looking to upgrade my old boat helm seat. Going in tight little pilot house so compact is good. Would like: -High Back -Black vinyl or leather -Lift up arms If you got a suspension you like, throw that into the mix BUT, the seat's box is already quite high so would need a very very short...
  17. TheNootkaRose

WTB Lowrance Transducer 20ft Extension cable

Exactly that. 20ft lowrance 7pin extension. part # XT-20BL In the Vancouver area. Thank you
  18. TheNootkaRose

WTB Stainless kicker prop guard

Looking for one for a Honda 8hp 10" prop diameter. Stainless 3 point mount preferred. I'm in Vancouver but get around the island and lower mainland often. Thanks
  19. TheNootkaRose

Lowrance 12" display and transducer recommendations

Hey everyone, I've only had Lowrance, so I'm partial to staying with them. Have a Navionics subscription and card. Currently have a Lowrance Hook 7 and old transducer( not sure what kind). I'm gettting my boat rewired/re-rigged and I think I'm gonna stick with Lowrance and upgrade the display...
  20. TheNootkaRose

Yeti V Series Stainless Cooler

https://www.yeti.com/en_CA/hard-coolers/yeti-v-series/YVS.html Go this one as a gift, brand new in box, unopened, untouched. Exactly as new in photos with more room inside than plastic Yetis. Too precious for me and my boat, but it's a luxury item that someone with a nice boat or a nice deck or...
Back