Search results

1. salmonkiller01

Vancouver Island Outboard Dealers

The people there are solid and very nice to deal with. They should do well
  2. salmonkiller01

Yes they are great there. I know APM is the largest Mercury dealer by volume in western Canada and has more stock than anyone.
  3. salmonkiller01

alberni power and marine in port alberni for best pricing on Mercury. Brad the sales manager is good to deal with.
  4. salmonkiller01

Tell Your Best Joke

Well you had to ruin it for me. Lol
  5. salmonkiller01

Tell Your Best Joke

Soo true
  6. salmonkiller01

Tell Your Best Joke

The truth hurts
  7. salmonkiller01

Southern Resident Whales - New Study Released Nature, Extinction in 75-100 years

Close all fishing to save the whales. Once the waters are limited to whale watching and scientific study the ocean is all theirs( whale watchers, environmentalists). No limits of approach. Fishers are the blame right now not the boats following and harassing whales. Easy to sell salmon fishers...
  8. salmonkiller01

Southern Resident Whales - New Study Released Nature, Extinction in 75-100 years

That makes sense, a family friend just got there degree in biology of some sort and now they work on whale watching tours. License to crowd the whales.
  9. salmonkiller01

Prop choice

Will let you know how I make out
  10. salmonkiller01

Prop choice

Thanks for the info. Will calll mercury Monday and see what they say No sharrows!
  11. salmonkiller01

Prop choice

I need a bit more pitch on my twin 150 seapro props. Running 15p enertia right now but need to go to a 17. Anyone running eco enertia 17 in a similar set up. 5500 lb boat (seasport 22). I am hitting redline need to go down a couple hundred rpm. Sticking with merc props.
  12. salmonkiller01

Tell Your Best Joke

My response to my wife
  13. salmonkiller01

Honestly I feel these predictions are about as accurate of global warming, rising oceans and long term weather forecasts. The reports are made to order so agendas can go ahead. Southern resident whales were doomed when they took over 25% of the population out for aquariums. 100 years of...
  14. salmonkiller01

US boat purchase.( another issue)

Fantastic news! I am sure you’re going to love it. It takes a while to get use to new boats and setting them up for fishing. Still not use to mine but getting better. 10 years of the hourston and any change hurts.
  15. salmonkiller01

9.9 Mercury Pro-kicker conversion or sale?

i do, it is for a newer efi model, 2023.
  16. salmonkiller01

9.9 Mercury Pro-kicker conversion or sale?

No. Buy either a tiller or remote I bought a tiller then went remote, $500 kit to swap and now my tiller set up will collect dust.
  17. salmonkiller01

Mercruiser Power Trim pump leak

The fitting may be the same as brake lines so SS braided brake line should work. They are flare fittings from my memory. Shiphappens would know better.
  18. salmonkiller01

Mercruiser Power Trim pump leak

Go to an actual hose shop not lordco, or a mercruiser dealer.
Back