Search results

1. EZZ70

Cable to Hydraulic Conversion

Hey, trying to do a change on a cable steering system to hydraulic system. The IO has power steering so from what I can gather I will need the SeaStar hydrolic ram, hoses and hydraulic helm pump. I am also, wanted to add a Lawrence auto pilot to this system, does anyone know if the Lawrence...
  2. EZZ70

Wanted 4 Cylinder Inboard

Hey all, any such beast as a 4 cylinder gas inboard that has 150-175hp? I am looking to replace a 3.0L Mercruiser (bobtail) 135-140hp and have limited space... Thank you
  3. EZZ70

Dual Station Twin Outboards

Hey, looking for some advice if this is even possible with twin mechanical outboards.... looking to do a dual station with twin mechanical, any ideas. I was exploring Morse controls ? Looking for part numbers of items needed....
  4. EZZ70

Volvo Penta TAMD 22

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all... hope all is well. Does anyone know how much a 2000 VP TAMD 22 with complete controls and outdrive would be worth these days, app 3000hours... thank you
  5. EZZ70

Dickinson

Hey, any suggestion on an additional heat source, looking at the Dickinson products, not sure propane, diesel or solid fuel... any real life experiences? Thank you
  6. EZZ70

Mercury 300 XXL Kit

Hi, anyone looking for an extension kit for a 2019 Mercury 300 to make it into an XXL? Asking what someone is willing to spend, hoping for $500-1000. Thx
  7. EZZ70

WTS - Mercury Verado 30" Conversion Kit $1000

Hey, selling a conversion kit for a 2018 Mercury Verado 300, this kit takes your 25" XL and changes it into a 30" XXL
  8. EZZ70

WTB - Twin 115 Yamaha/Mercury

Anyone looking to upgrade, I am looking for twin 115 Yamaha or Mercury and riggins with less than 1000hrs and updated mechanical inspection...
  9. EZZ70

Counter Rotating Leg for 2018 115 XL Mercury SeaPro

Hey anyone know where I can get a gently used counter rotating lower unit for a 2018 XL - 25" 115hp Mercury SeaPro by chance?
  10. EZZ70

WTB - 2006 to 2012 Yamaha 115 hp 25" w/low hours EFI

Hi, anyone doing an upgrade and looking to sell a Yamaha 115 hp 25" shaft 2006 to 2012 EFI vintage (I believe the cowlings were the same in this year range) with low hours, counter rotation would be preferred... please let me know, thank you
  11. EZZ70

WTB - Galvanised or Aluminum Boat Trailer

Hi, anyone wanting to part with a tandem or tri-axle boat trailer, needs to be at least 6500lbs carrying capacity, I would prefer around 7500lbs. Thank you
  12. EZZ70

WTB - HS60 GPS Compass

Hey, looking to buy a HS60 gps compass...
  13. EZZ70

4Sale - Diesel Mercruiser D183 Turbo AC (Complete Package) $5000

Anyone looking for a complete Diesel MerCruiser D183 Turbo AC with 1200hrs package, fresh water only, it was a Great Lake boat? - Motor - Outdrive/leg - Gauge Cluster - Binnical Shift Control - Wiring Harness - Prop
  14. EZZ70

Mercury Kicker Question?

Hi can someone help me understand the difference between a 9.9 ProKicker Command Thrust and a 15 ProKicker, which motor has more torque? Which would be best suited for, say, a 7000lbs vessel for trolling? Regards, Thank you
  15. EZZ70

FT - 2021 Mercury 300 XXL Cold Fusion w/8hrs

Hey, would anyone be interested in trade 2021 300 XXL Cold Fusion Mercury with only 8 hours on it, warranty until fall 2023 with optional extended warranty as the motor has not been registered with Mercury as of yet, the controls and bracket will go with the motor as well. I am interested in...
  16. EZZ70

airbnb/vrbo North/West Vancouver

Hey does anyone have a rental property available for 3 - 4 months starting around Jan 9th/12? I would prefer something close to the water and or trails, please PM me. Thank you
  17. EZZ70

C-Dory TC 24

Hey, looked through the discussions but didn't find anything on the TC 24, any anyone have one that can provide information on the ride quality and stability, following seas etc...? Thank you
  18. EZZ70

Diesel I/O

Hey anyone interested in a fresh water only Diesel Mercruiser D183 Turbo AC engine, gauges, controls and outdrive with 500hrs. Can anyone tell me its value?
  19. EZZ70

PURCHASED! WTB Twin 150 - 200

Anyone looking to sell a pair of clean used 150 or 200 by early spring? Prefer Suzuki or Yamaha... thank you
  20. EZZ70

SeaSport 2400 Explorer w/OB

Hey, anyone selling a sea Sport 2400 Explorer with outboard and trailer? ... no bottom paint preferred. Thx
Back