Search results

1. EZZ70

Mercury 300 XXL Kit

$250.00 any takers...? I need it out of the garage or else it goes to landfill...
  2. EZZ70

Volvo Penta TAMD 22

Hey good morning, good to hear from you hope all is well, I wish I had of know a bit sooner, the motor is gone, so sorry
  3. EZZ70

Cable to Hydraulic Conversion

Research Indicates: The two versions, Point-1 and Point-1 AP have different software with different dampening characteristics. Point-1 is optimised for stabilizing the chart display and for radar overlay, Point-1 AP with much less dampening is optimized for autopilot usage.
  4. EZZ70

After further investigation, I think having a Point 1 and a Point 1 AP would be the way to go, unless someone can provide additional support? Thank you
  5. EZZ70

Just contacted Harbour Chandler, where I bought the Point 1 and a regular Point 1 can be used with the autopilot, the Point 1 AP is the same, so I was told... Tim mentioned no difference :)
  6. EZZ70

where ya find the pump, who sells it locally? Thank you for your help...
  7. EZZ70

I agree, buying sepetrate might be the way to go... Thank you
  8. EZZ70

its all to be purchased new, the pump looks to be .8L and helm and ram 1.7...
  9. EZZ70

Hey, trying to do a change on a cable steering system to hydraulic system. The IO has power steering so from what I can gather I will need the SeaStar hydrolic ram, hoses and hydraulic helm pump. I am also, wanted to add a Lawrence auto pilot to this system, does anyone know if the Lawrence...
  10. EZZ70

Engine HP and Torque rates

Hey, I just went to Mercury website, is this information on the website not updated to what @Dwaynec83 mentioned...? I just might be missing something. It doesn't mention the 9.9 to be EFI, just the 15hp.
  11. EZZ70

Engine HP and Torque rates

Great question, how to decipher the data... Thank you this is really useful information and a GREAT thread... thank you for starting it. So, it seems the ProKicker is the top choice of kickers, Suzuki being 2nd, would the 9.9 vs 15 be significant? and worth the extra $$?
  12. EZZ70

Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

So, would the Mercury 150 CT be 160HP as it was mentioned earlier on...? Edit: Also I would assume that this scheme of hp rating would follow suite in the entire family of SeaPro's, the 115 SeaPro would be more like a 95-100hp?
  13. EZZ70

Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

Got twin SeaPros and love them...
  14. EZZ70

Wanted 4 Cylinder Inboard

Hey all, any such beast as a 4 cylinder gas inboard that has 150-175hp? I am looking to replace a 3.0L Mercruiser (bobtail) 135-140hp and have limited space... Thank you
  15. EZZ70

WTS - Mercury Verado 30" Conversion Kit $1000

Hey it is factory, not aftermarket... where can i send the pictures?
  16. EZZ70

WTS - Mercury Verado 30" Conversion Kit $1000

Yes sir, had someone interested but never picked it up
Back