Search results

1. K

coho limits

wow sorry guys maybe i took his response wrong just ask a question i didnt mean i want to fight thie guy just wanted to see the person you talks like that once again didnt want to cause a big problem just a question
  2. K

coho limits

thanks finaddict but a little harsh pal not sure if you are have the right to talk to people like that and it takes allot more balls to say that in person than on a forum so if you every see me on the water come and say hello dan
  3. K

coho limits

what are the regs on cohos ecvi.thanks in advance
  4. K

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

it is hit and miss and mostly miss
  5. K

tyee reel

silver color
  6. K

tyee reel

tyee reel for sale 5 or 6 years old used a handful of times brand new line 150.00
  7. K

SFBC Derby Early Bird Prize-Amundson Mooching Reel

thanks buddy i hope i can be as lucky out fishing this year
  8. K

SFBC Derby Early Bird Prize-Amundson Mooching Reel

thanks everybody i sue will enjoy good luck to all this season and stay safe thanks again dan
  9. K

INBOARD or OUTBOARD Preference

inboard are the worst.fished all my life lol
  10. K

p.a. derby

so what won why no talk about the derby
  11. K

ECVI Nanoose, French Creek Report

nice fish guys were are you today
  12. K

BC Ferries Pay Raises WTF?

come on guys get real.one person said the kitchen help makes to much at 20 per hour or plus really can you live on that i dont think so.everybody wants the best but hates when people make good money. 150k a year is nothing for somebody with that big of a job.our ferry system is one of the best...
  13. K

Sept 16-19 Vancouver area fishing charter recommendation

sts guideing service Vic is great
  14. K

Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

nice fish guys i guess i will hear about that at work now good one
  15. K

Nootka sound / Esperanza reports Spring/Summer 2013

hi saanauk i always load up in the middle i dont know why people dont makes no sense .that is the worst ramp on the coast for boaters loading ang unloading dont know why great ramp
  16. K

Browns Bay Reports

I am curious too.love to fish up north of campbell creek anybody fishing up north must be seeing some fish now?
  17. K

Bamfield/Poett Nook 2013 Reports

great report scott2010 thanks going uo there soon
  18. K

Sharing Costs With Buddies

if you take out stand up people they will pay for it without a question asked.as you all know boats cost a ton there is no free ride in life so tell your buddies to buck up and enjoy the fishing trip
  19. K

hard top for 2101 striper

looking for a hard top for 2101 striper
Back