Search results

1. Mausermike14

WCFT Rods

Thanks! I am going to get one and try it out
  2. Mausermike14

WCFT Rods

I will definitely have to check that one out.
  3. Mausermike14

WCFT Rods

That's good to know! The new techniums are definitely not what they use to be.
  4. Mausermike14

WCFT Rods

No, I haven't seen it yet. Do you have the 6'6" two piece or the 6'3" one piece?
  5. Mausermike14

WCFT Rods

I'm in the market for a new ling/hali jigging rod for my avet. Was thinking of buy another trevala 6'6" med rod, but saw the wcft rod today and it looked pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with these rods? Or should I stick with the trevala? Thanks!
  6. Mausermike14

sold please remove

Where are you located?
  7. Mausermike14

Saltwater only fishing videos

Awesome video!!
  8. Mausermike14

Replacing original hooks on spoons

Another really good hook is the North Pacific clawpoint. You can get them in black nickel or in tin. A buddy of mine, who use to guide in kyuquot and now guides in Hardy, got me onto these hooks. Really strong and super sticky sharp. I picked them up at PNT!
  9. Mausermike14

Replacing original hooks on spoons

The Bon Chovy is one of my most productive spoons, along with the gold nugget.
  10. Mausermike14

Coho fishing

The blue magoo flash fly works good too!
  11. Mausermike14

Who has Tuna for sale

Pretty sure you have to have FB to open it. Just message them, it's not looking like there is much left
  12. Mausermike14

AP Tackleworks spoons

Well I ordered 12 more spoon from Andrew, and finally got to try them out today. I was using 4" sandlance today, in the mvp and lucky charm. Both were hammering the coho and even got into a few springs! I have 4" anchovy on the way too. Great action on these spoons, can't say enough about them...
  13. Mausermike14

Trophy Xl rod and reel combo

Selling my spare rod and reel combo.The rod is a brand new never used Trophy Xl Charter 10.5 ft and the reel is a Trophy Xl tyee only used 3 times. The reel has a islander drag spring in it, makes for a way smoother drag. Looking for $360 located in Esquimalt
  14. Mausermike14

AP Tackleworks spoons

Haha, that was the one I was going to try first!
  15. Mausermike14

AP Tackleworks spoons

So I was coming back from work today and was passing through Courtney. I decided to stop In at the local tackle shop and see if they had some AP's in stock. The guy behind the counter told me they were out, and having supply issues getting them. As I was about to leave, he said hang on let me...
  16. Mausermike14

AP Tackleworks spoons

That would be amazing, super helpful
  17. Mausermike14

AP Tackleworks spoons

So I was passing through Coombs today and stopped in at PNT. I asked for the AP spoons, and was told they don't carry them there anymore. Just a heads up.
  18. Mausermike14

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

No word as of yet, but just hoping this year will be the same as the last few years.
  19. Mausermike14

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Fished the water front today, from 6-10am. Lost a few first thing around the green can, then at 7 picked up a nice 10lber 70cm off the break water. Nothing else till 8:30 when we picked up a nice 13 lber 77cm off the can. 69 ft on the rigger in 70ft water. Headed out for some pinks, but couldn't...
Back