Search results

1. fishin_magician

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

That’s the number they assigned to it.
  2. fishin_magician

Pretty much. There are some RVP inspired additions. Hard to believe 10 years has disappeared so quickly. I was in Washington in 2013-2014 and bought the first bunch of Herring Aide spoons and a couple of the smaller Herring Aide Plugs. I tried them up here on my charters a full year before they...
  3. fishin_magician

These ones because I designed them. They were a well kept secret until Pro-staff saw my order in the work shop and they went on to be a best seller.
  4. fishin_magician

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

It's called the Vancouver bump...hit every motor vehicle up....
  5. fishin_magician

I make this type of sh*t up just so I can post sttr... LOL.
  6. fishin_magician

Because you're looking at Horse Herring.
  7. fishin_magician

Best launch is going to be Vanier for you for later in the spring. 4 to 5 footers in your 17 footer can be dangerous and will be dangerous for you in the ocean around Vancouver-especially off Bowen. We have strong tides and changing conditions. Howe Sound Outflows and NW winds or other...
  8. fishin_magician

My OnlyFans Fishing Channel is not cheap.
  9. fishin_magician

It's here. 2024. New Year's 2024 Resolution: Fish more. Use new tackle. Use old tackle. Rediscover the fishing fever. Post your 2024 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports, Fishing Resolutions and more here!
  10. fishin_magician

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Flat calm all day in English Bay and South Bowen. Easterly is picking up. It's going to get saucy.
  11. fishin_magician

30 ft Commander

No way you'd cruise at 20 knots burning 80 litres an hour with that rig. More like 110-120 litres an hour and anyone who is telling you less probably wants you to buy the boat. Add full fuel, gear, passengers and it adds up in a hurry. Take any boating mag running a sea trial and add 15 to 20...
  12. fishin_magician

4 downrigger spacing

I run 4 all the time in Vancouver and when not structure 6 kinda is the norm. If I’m elsewhere on the coast 4 rods out almost all the time-no tangles. Not to say I don’t get the odd tangle but I usually get a tangle when someone is at the helm who doesn’t execute a turn properly when the gear...
  13. fishin_magician

4 downrigger spacing

@mitch184 check your PMs
  14. fishin_magician

4 downrigger spacing

Maybe you should try going up against a senior guide with 4-12 clients on board-on a time limited charter- who have never played a salmon before. Prepare to be schooled.
  15. fishin_magician

Guide licensing

$6 million is a drop of water in a bucket. There is PLENTY of money to go around. They don’t want the DNA processed and paid for. They already have data they need. Public Administrators and Bureaucrats are making these decisions based on policies and directives handed down from the Minister via...
  16. fishin_magician

Guide licensing

And more excuse to regulate the industry..that’s the eventuality-that’s my point. That’s how it starts. Ultimately-we already have resources available to deal with this problem. We just need them to get on it. We’ll turn into Washington, Oregon and California where there are NO NEW licenses to...
  17. fishin_magician

Guide licensing

I think I’m struggling with the whole idea of “guide licensing” if data is the issue. The Avid Angler program has proven that we should and could be open to fishing and retention in most areas from April-September 1. The DFO is armed with more data than they have ever had yet despite the science...
Back