Search results

1. B

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2022

i am interested in finding a few more people interested in sharing the rowing and fishing in my boat. I used to only row but I broke my wrist a while back and the end result was not good. Tonight will be the first time I have attempted rowing since the accident. Send me a pm if you are...
  2. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

If interested, there is a #8 Gibbs Clendon Stewart and a number 7 Gibbs Stewart on CraigsList. Best offer.
  3. B

Puerto Vallarta

Depends on how far you want to travel from your hotel. We usually stay along the Nuevo stretch. We have a condo rented at the Dreams Villamagna resort for a couple of weeks in February. From there, It is 5 minutes by taxi to the Nuevo marina. At some point in the trip we just walk down there (20...
  4. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

I have a gold plated one. Also about 25 in the various configurations including candy cane. 16 were brand new when I bought them for $12.00 each. Just have to get creative in your searches.
  5. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

Thanks, but I have lots. I know a lot of the club members still fish the Clendon Stewart. I know from watching the video Jules put together, that he does and has good success. You can often still find some of the #7 Clendons in the bargain buckets at used fishing stores. The last time i looked I...
  6. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

Ok, they are getting pretty expensive now.
  7. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

For all those interested, there are a dozen Gibbs Stewart #8 spoons for sale on Ebay. Some are at reasonable prices with one already over the top. It is a Canadian seller. I thought about making an offer for all of them, but I already have more than I could lose in the Tyee seasons left in my...
  8. B

Tales From The Tyee Pool......2021..

Anyone know whose it was or which dock it came from?
  9. B

You are welcome. The boat was rolled towards the dock with only about an inch of freeboard left. After I got mine baled out, I looked at yours again and it was looking pretty perilous, so I atleast got the front half emtied out so it was level in the water again and sinking was no longer an...
  10. B

Thanks everyone. I worked a long time for this, learning from the masters. Thanks Fred. As a rower my guests had caught fish close to 30 lbs and had lost some big fish but this was the first tyee to make it into the boat. As you may know, I have had some shoulder issues the last couple of years...
  11. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

There is a chrome #8 Gibbs Stewart spoon on ebay for sale with 2 smaller #6 spoons, if anyone is interested.
  12. B

Tales From The Tyee Pool.......2020..

Anyone looking for a #8 chrome stewart, there is one on Ebay in a group of 3 with two smaller stewarts that look like # 6's. I already have a stack of the #8's.
  13. B

Managed an acrobatic 20lb spring last night. Still fishing the 50/50 copper chrome Stewart #8's. Saw a few boats row out but nothing new on the board.
  14. B

Was fishing alone last night. Was a little rough, but calmed down before dark. The tidal current until then, was a bit hard to row against and you could surf the other direction. I did see a couple boats row out of the pool but I assume these fish were undersize, released or lost fish. I see...
  15. B

Shovel Nose Louie

Got it, thanks.
  16. B

Shovel Nose Louie

Hi Greg My response to your pm was returned. It does seem to be me that is the problem. Send me a pm with your phone number or email address. Picking up three more stewart 8's this morning. Bruce
  17. B

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

Can you send me a pm with your telephone number.
  18. B

Shovel Nose Louie

5 sleeps, 5 hours, 33 minutes, 10 seconds to go.
  19. B

Shovel Nose Louie

Found it. thanks. Apparently after Aug 31 retention limit will go up to 2 fish per day. So now, instead of being in worse shape than last year, we are in better shape.
Back