Search results

1. Bben

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Did she sleep in the suit too? That’s awesome.
  2. Bben

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

GPS location along with a live stream of some GoPro cams down on the riggers would be nice. Can you do that Rain City? 🤣
  3. Bben

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Sounds like it was an inferno to me.
  4. Bben

2020 Gulf Island Reports

I try all over usually more east end than west. I try to hit high slack but it doesn’t seem to really matter - I just try to find pools where the current pulls the bait in. That’s where I would be if I was a fish.
  5. Bben

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Found my coho. Active pass 30 on the rigger. Headed to the bbq.
  6. Bben

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Went out last night and this morning, 3 springers to the boat, one would have been a keeper. All hatchery fish. All 3 at 40 on the rigger with small spoons, looking for coho. Active pass.
  7. Bben

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Thanks. At least the weather is perfect!
  8. Bben

2020 Gulf Island Reports

Any luck 99? Just pulling into Mayne for the week.
  9. Bben

One wild coho released and one hatch ho in the box. Been here 6:30-8:30. Just north of Thrasher.
  10. Bben

Water conditions middle of Straight at 6:00am
  11. Bben

I second that comment. It’s also one of the only places a guy from Vancouver can retain a Chinook right now so it seems relevant! But ya fair enough question.
  12. Bben

I’ll be there tomorrow. Hoping to use my net for the first time this season. Very hungry. Lol.
  13. Bben

Wow. Time for me to chill a little in my 19’ Runabout when I cross. Always nervous. Hats off indeed. Wow.
  14. Bben

Yes good point. North Thrasher (29-2) is ok to keep chinook on July 15th. But watch those drifts cause no retention in 29-3!
  15. Bben

This is wrong, correct? The purple part. Only 29-1 and 29-2 are open for retention starting July 15. The portion of the purple zone in 29-3 29-4 and 29-5 is still closed for retention till Aug 1. Do people agree? Otherwise I’m hitting Thrasher hard on the 15th. :-)
  16. Bben

Yeah tried there for a few hours today but not a sniff out there for me.
  17. Bben

Anyone at Thrasher with a report? Been at Roger Curtis since early. A couple small springs gently released back but that’s all. Now pretty quiet and the straight is so flat I’m tempted to cross.
  18. Bben

Tuna. That’s my target.
  19. Bben

Trolling QA to T10. Nothing yet. Been only an hour or so. Out with my boys so that’s a win.
Back