Search results

1. I

1968 EVINRUDE FASTWIN 18 HP

18 Horse Power 1968 EVINRUDE FASTWIN 2 stroke outboard. Freshwater use only, rarely used. Incredible condition, runs well. With a 5 Gallon cruiseaday tank. You won't likely ever see another in this condition. Garage kept, and stored. Lots of compression, this ol' Rude Moves out lol. Pick up...
  2. I

RAY Marine VHF

Like New Never used, no box or manual. Ray Marine Model PJ5RAY 53 DSC VHF RADIO, attached Microphone and all wiring. Never used never put in boat. PM your email or text number Pick up Langley area only. $75.00
  3. I

Prawn traps and Lead Core

4 commercial traps, harnessed with haul lines and stainless fasteners, with 400 ft of lead Core. $250.pick up east Langley. send me your e mail or text for pics. will check back to see if anyone is interested. thanks
  4. I

Weight molds.

I have 4 weight molds, 1 of each 4 and 8 oz mooching style, 1 pencil lead, 1, 6 or 8 oz mooch and 2 pouring ladles. $40.00 bucks for the works. Pics to your e mail or text. Located in Langley. Will not ship.
  5. I

Abe n Als, Reels

I have 34 or more Abe n Als mostly #1s Chrome Used commercially, need polish but certainly very usable. decent shape. A few #2s. Also a few hot spot like flashers. Would prefer to sell all flashers together, make me an offer. 2 Used but like new reels, Single Action, an Alvey Stainless and...
  6. I

Like new Sturgeon Cradle.

I have a Sturgeon Cradle that was used twice its like new. Its 2 wodden poles are 8 ft , the Cradle has a sewn in head pouch stopper along with glide flap on the opposite end. Heavy sewn Vinyl. $100.00 Pm me your text or email for pic I will not ship. Can meet in Langley area.
  7. I

Large Open Eyed Single Hooks.

I have several boxes of 5/0 to 9/0 single siwash with open eye in both Blued Metal and what appears to be Nickle coated. These were once property of all ol Timer Commy Troller for how he rigged. No WAY CAN I USE EM ALL lol. Theres well over 500 hooks still in several boxes. I can text or email...
  8. I

2 Single Action Reels 4 Sale

1 Alvey stainless and Black bakelite 5 inch very good condition. Dont think its ever been used. 1 Alpha Brown bakelite 5 inch loaded with 30 lb mono. Very good condition. Both reels sold together meet in Langley some where. Will not ship. $75.00 for the pair. Pics sent on request to e...
  9. I

Rich get Richer

On CKNW this morning Jill Bennett and a guest were stateing the last fish processing plant in Prince Rupert has closed down. All fish now have to be shipped to Alaska. Wowza. If this is accurate you have to wonder whos sitting at the table for negotiations. Also she Claimed that a fellow by the...
  10. I

Thanks USA

Just wanted to post a big THANKS to the USA, Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska for your part of trying to SAVE West Coast Salmon. Your numbers show your doing things RIGHT as opposed to Canada, it's pathetic management from Ottawa our Government Officials and DFO. Things are going in the...
  11. I

Sturgeon Halli Set ups

Hardly Used. I have 4 Complete set ups of 8 ft. One piece Amudson Sturgeon rods and Penn 330 GT Reels. Reels are loaded with braid. 140 and 110 lb line. Screaming deal at 150 bucks each . Pm if interested. Located in Langley. Must be picked up locally.
Back