Search results

1. BryceWCP

simrad networking question.

two units would be nice but not a big deal. just figured if it was possible to get the load off the go maybe it would work as a second screen. if not oh well.
  2. BryceWCP

FS Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF radio with AIS

is this still for sale? if so where are you located thanks!
  3. BryceWCP

WANTED icom m506 ais with rear mic

seen that listing, got that one in the back of my mind also. thanks!
  4. BryceWCP

i believe it will. the ethernet will connect into the “radar” connection on the back of the go.
  5. BryceWCP

WANTED icom m506 ais with rear mic

iso icom m506 with ais and the rear mic option preferred.
  6. BryceWCP

hi guys. just picked up a new evo3 9” to replace my old go9 that barely seems to work these days. my question is, is it possible to still run the go9 as a second screen off the evo even though the gp doesn’t work half the time. thanks in advance bryce.
  7. BryceWCP

Hourston 26 rebuild

what kind of headroom do you see in the cabin on these 23/26’s
  8. BryceWCP

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

fished mears up to cree this morning. caught one chinook off of austin island on bait and then moved back down to mears. got 4 coho and our remaining three springs. coho killers and a coyote cop car. coho we’re small and the springs were teeners and one around 20lbs. fishing 40-80’. deeper end...
  9. BryceWCP

Boat interior flooring options

older thread but was just curious if the eva foam stuff from amazon sticks to the textured non slip decks of some boats. or is it best to only use on smooth surfaces. thanks bryce.
  10. BryceWCP

Kicker steering rear station ideas.

That’s the dream. Just not justifiable on this boat.
  11. BryceWCP

Yeah figured as much. Well that’s good to know. Maybe down the road I’ll upgrade to the system you have. Sounds to be the best of both worlds.
  12. BryceWCP

So with this you can use either or? The remote or the wheel on the stern. That’s a great option. I ended up just going cable steering for the kicker. Only problem I’m stuck at the back if the weather turns ugly. It’s too bad you can’t have a dual helm hydraulic setup with dual hydraulic...
  13. BryceWCP

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Anyone been doing any winter spring fishing. Making a trip down to the cabin this weekend. Probably throw the lines out at some point. Along with some traps. Thanks.
  14. BryceWCP

Mercruiser Bravo gimbal ring.

I have a brand new quicksilver mercruiser bravo 1 gimbal ring. Ordered it when I was planning my project at the beginning of winter. By the time I got around to the project on my transom assembly and realized my ring is fine I can no longer return it… lesson learned don’t be proactive when it...
  15. BryceWCP

The way my helm is set up it’s a real pain in the butt. I’d like to be steering from the transom while I’m fishing. The boat has gone through a full engine rebuild and much more this winter. Hydraulic steering is not in the budget!
  16. BryceWCP

I will likely have to move the bbq and make that spot for a wheel and kicker controls. Will get better pictures soon
Back