Search results

1. Gerry V

Old wooden plug, looking for info.

Hi all, Was digging through some more of grandpa’s old boxes and came across this wooden plug. Have never fished plugs and have no idea the make on it. Can anyone maybe shed some light on this plug for me? Thanks!!
  2. Gerry V

Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

Is this the style of spoon your looking for?
  3. Gerry V

LTB Shimano convergence rod tip

On my way home from camp today and I may be able to help you out. I’ll check when I get home. They are my favourite rod and have quite a few. Your looking for the brownish colour finish?
  4. Gerry V

Yelloweye?

Here was my Vermillion last time out and they are a lot darker red in my experience.
  5. Gerry V

How not to fish

I have to agree with your comment on the Skinny G. I wrote a not so nice review to Gibbs, telling them it felt like I was using a single use spoon. They claimed they had only received 2 other complaints on the Skinny G. They came good and sent me 4 replacement spoons but still have the same...
  6. Gerry V

Do it yourself Rivers Inlet questions.

Thanks guys, research started on Dawsons Landing.
  7. Gerry V

Do it yourself Rivers Inlet questions.

Hello all, Looking to make a trip from Port Hardy to Rivers Inlet and had some questions that need to be answered and who better to ask than the people who share the same passion. 1) Where is the best place for moorage? 2) Is there fuel close by? 3)Food, Ice and of course beverages for...
  8. Gerry V

Tahsis Full Week Moorage and 2 Dinners

I would be interested in this depending on the available dates as RiverBoy asked.
  9. Gerry V

For sale 2001 27.5 Proline

For sale:27.5 Walkaround Proline AB registered. -Hull 2001. -Twin 2001- 225 Yamaha -Whitewater series 2 stokes 301 hrs. -25 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke kicker -Venture Tri axle trailer. -Lowrance 27 LCX with Navionics Chip. -Cuddy has icebox, shower and toilet. Great fishing and overnight boat...
  10. Gerry V

Lucas 2 Cycle Semi Synthetic

For Sale 32 Liters of Lucas Semi-synthetic 2 cycle oil TC-W3. 18- 946ml jugs 4- 3.78l jugs. Located in Port Hardy but will be heading to Comox on Tuesday May 7th and can bring it with me. Asking 225.00 obo. Text 250-902-8524 for any questions. Thanks all!!
  11. Gerry V

12 lbs , 15 lbs and 20 lbs cannon balls with fins

I’m interested in a couple of 15’s and 20’s if they are available.
  12. Gerry V

Simrad NSS9 evo3

Thanks guys. I’ll check for updates as it’s not even a month old to me, but we all now how fast technology changes. Really need to sit down and read the manual and get it all tuned in to work it’s best I suppose.
  13. Gerry V

Simrad NSS9 evo3

Hey all, Just purchased a new boat and it came with the Simrad NSS9 evo3. Never had anything so fancy before and was wondering anyone’s thoughts on this unit. Still playing with it trying to get it setup properly and I’m sure I’ll get it in time but for now what are your pros and cons with...
Back