Search results

1. Rickeoni

Truck Size To Tow A 28 Footer

I need every bit of capacity on my F450 to tow my boat.
  2. Rickeoni

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bod/d/vancouver-sea-ray-270-amberjack-with/7124537086.html
  3. Rickeoni

Words cant describe how dumb this is!!!!!

I have been backing trailers for decades, still gives me butterflies at the launch, with all those eye upon me.
  4. Rickeoni

Tell Your Best Joke

5. Rickeoni

Using gas station gas for boat

It'seems not about the octane, it's about the amount of alcohol in the solution. If the engine gets used on a regular basis, no issues, if it sits for a while , like over winter the metal will do some damage to the small passages and the rubber. I just had to disassemble the carb in my SIL one...
  6. Rickeoni

Marked gas is just gasoline with a dye in it, to mark it for audit purposes. Farmers pay no road tax and marine use pays a 3% road tax. Good luck finding anywhere in the lower mainland.
  7. Rickeoni

I use chevron 94 in all my small engines, lawn mower, generator etc, as is is stated to contain no ethanol. Ethanol is not the greatest thing for your engine or fuel system. See the article from popular mechanics...
  8. Rickeoni

I would highly recommend this place to my worst enemy. Especially now that Breakwater marine is gone.
  9. Rickeoni

ICBC must be dismantled

Private companies cherry pick the safe claims. If you are a bad or inexperienced driver you will still have high rates. I tried to get private coverage beyond the basic from ICBC, nobody wanted to touch the vehicles I drive, even though no accidents in over 30 years and 1 speeding ticket that I...
  10. Rickeoni

B.C. closes its provincial campsites to non-residents this summer

Now if they would only open up the boat ramps!
  11. Rickeoni

Where to find a square bucket?

https://www.craftsman.com/products/5-gal-latching-bucket
  12. Rickeoni

Garmin or Lowrance/Simrad

I found the same unit in the bargin cave for $880.00 last summer. Might also check the Lowrance site, they sell refurbished units.
  13. Rickeoni

Boat Launches Open/Closed

My point was the knee-jerk reactions of closing everything is based upon what? I just used lung cancer of one example of where our society does not react to facts, but like sheep we all lock ourselves away indiscriminately. Please explain how closing boat ramps will help stop the spread of the...
  14. Rickeoni

Boat Launches Open/Closed

This entire covid think is complete over-reaction as compared with other health threats. All elective surgery canceled incase of covid patients, schools closed, boat ramps closed, provincial parks closed, yet Walmart and Costco lineups abound. The worst case scenario for Canada was 20,000 to...
  15. Rickeoni

Dream boats look like this. https://calibreyachts.com/brokered-boat/68-ft-2014-ldl-alum-hull-gyro-stability-pilothouse/#videos
  16. Rickeoni

That's a nice boat.
  17. Rickeoni

Caution: Steveston Marine and Hardware

I work a couple of blocks away, it is a great way to pass the lunch hour. You get to stroll around for as long as you like and no one bothers you.
  18. Rickeoni

Lithium Batteries....Got one?

What size and how long you had them in the boat? I just scored 4 LiFePO4 70AH batteries. Just needed to disassemble them and reset the BMS. Not sure if the voltage from the Yamaha will over charge them.
Back