Search results

1. oilslick

2023 Campbell River Reports

Can someone let me know if anyone in Campbell sells sea ice Thanks in advance
  2. oilslick

2023 Winter Harbour Reports

Does anyone know if Qualicum Rivers is selling ice and are they pretty consistent with availability?? Fuel dock hours? Thanks in advance
  3. oilslick

2022 Winter Harbour Reports

Does anyone know what the outpost is currently charging per litre of fuel and does Qualicum have ice for sale? Thanks
  4. oilslick

Looking for a place in Ukee

thank you - PM'd you
  5. oilslick

Looking for a place in Ukee

Didn't have any other alternative so I'll try here, looking for accommodations for 6 in Ukee arriving June 21 - and leaving June 25. Annual fishing trip for 6 older fellas, were not slobs, we take care of the place. I had a place booked at a Airbnb a month ago but they just cancelled, had VRBO...
  6. oilslick

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

How’s the winds right now
  7. oilslick

2021 Port Renfrew Reports

Does anyone know if the end of Sept Coho derby will be happening?
  8. oilslick

2021 Winter Harbour Reports

Any updates, heading up on the weekend ?
  9. oilslick

Reels mr3 vs tr3

100% TR3s
  10. oilslick

You too Jim, keep up the good work, it will pay off sooner then later....
  11. oilslick

Great 4 hour trip to Roger Curtis today, 10 to the boat biggest around 17lbs, 8 out of 10 were keepers, 6 out of 10 were hatch including the 17lber, all on 3” spoons, never changed gear, 50’ and 60’ on the riggers. Such a shame....
  12. oilslick

Garelick 31600 motor stand

Holds up to 30hp engines / 130lbs. $150
  13. oilslick

Kicker bracket

Had a heavy duty kicker bracket made for my boat 3 years ago, paid $450. Installed a pod this year so I have no need for it. make out of 1/2” aluminum, slotted holes for adjustment. $200
  14. oilslick

Sea star OB bulkhead hose kit

Just wondering where I can buy or get made the sea star outboard bulkhead hose kit- 4’ long. I’ve tried ordering online but they have crazy shipping costs. The kit is Seastar H08104. I live in Surrey, anyone local?
  15. oilslick

Kiwi Grip

Anyone know who sells Kiwi Grip paint in and around the Surrey/Delta area? Lookin for 4L of grey.....
  16. oilslick

ISO Base plate / lifting eye

Are you home during the day say around 11 ish tomorrow?
  17. oilslick

Hey Tightlines, is it still ok to borrow this? let me know as I would like to pull it off tomorrow. Cheers
  18. oilslick

Hey Tightlines, I’m planning on pulling the engine off on Friday, are you around tomorrow or tomorrow night? If so I’ll drop by pick it up and drop it back off on either Friday night or Saturday. greatly appreciate you lending me this. cheers Paulo
Back