Search results

1. TinnyTime

Coop marked gas with ethanol.

My tank is 130L.... some fuel will end up sitting for a long time
  2. TinnyTime

We should make a petition. I don't think the government truley understands the need for ethanol free fuel for marine.
  3. TinnyTime

The coop marked gas is not intended for road use.... its for farm, offroad or marine, so why does it have ethanol.
  4. TinnyTime

I'm a trailer guy, so Im never at the marina or at the marina gas stations. Also, marina fuel prices are significantly higher ?
  5. TinnyTime

Wilkinson and intururban in Victoria
  6. TinnyTime

I'm thinking about it. Tho I thought to first asking Co-op corporate if the marked gas is REALLY up to 10% ethanol (like regular), or, in reality does marked has less ethanol than regular.
  7. TinnyTime

I've heard of Yamaha Ring Free, but Im assuming its basilcally the same thing as SeaFoam (which I use)
  8. TinnyTime

Hi All, what are your opinions on running the coop marked gas that now has up to 10% ethanol? Thats the same ethanol content as regular. Now that's its got ethanol, I've started to add fuel stabilizer to the marked gas now, plus seafoam. I don't like it, but What else can I do... the only...
  9. TinnyTime

17 foot tinner salt water fishing

Is your tinny heavy gauge and welded ? Ideally it would be. My 16' Lifetimer is and that gives a lot of confidence (and safety). If your boat is thin gauge and riveted, better have a bilge pump and take it easy over the heavy chop.
  10. TinnyTime

Early Halibut Opening

Tomorrow I think
  11. TinnyTime

Trailer's bow stop interferes with boat's bow eye... what to do

I raised the bow stop bracket just enough... now the bow eye is able to just barely clear the bow stop underneath. I wish I had another half inch, ahwell. Hook is pressed against the bow stop roller I could still lower the bunks one notch.... that might be worth doing.
  12. TinnyTime

I think your right... will probably have to lower the bunks a bit. This weekend I'm going to the ramp to work on it.
  13. TinnyTime

Ok, I'll going to go look at the rig, and see if it would make sense to have the bow eye stay below the roller. Perhaps I'm winching the bow up high unnecessarily. New trailer still figuring it out.
  14. TinnyTime

Hi All, I just swapped trailers, and got a small problem. The bow eye needs to skip up and over the trailer's bow stop roller to in order to fully seat the bow against the bow stop. It doesn't roll up and over nicely, it digs the bow eye into the roller. This is going to tear up the bow stop...
  15. TinnyTime

Yamaha 150 balancing shaft issue bit me

Gotcha, so you were not familiar with the "normal" motor sound then. Maybe it was making the squealing sound, maybe not. No way to know now.
  16. TinnyTime

Hey, I'm still really wondering, .... was your harmonic balancer making a bunch of noise before failure ? it's usually a high pitched whine
  17. TinnyTime

Was your harmonic balancer making the terrible whining noise before it failed ? I also have an 05 F150...... it's had the harmonic balancer replaced at some point in its life... but I don't think it was replaced with the very latest revision of the part (based on the stamp marks), ... and the...
  18. TinnyTime

Flushing outboards off the grid

I read on this forum that you can get it at trotac
  19. TinnyTime

Flushing outboards off the grid

use rydlyme descaler in your flush water, better than salt away
  20. TinnyTime

Milky lower unit oil mercury 8hp

This is called "peanut buttered" oil and water emulsion
Back