Search results

1. fishingbc

BAHACRUISER FOR SALE

suzuki was a factory install on all outboard bahacruisers. As well as Raymarine and Armstrong pods. Not sure why the other one is priced so high.
  2. fishingbc

BAHACRUISER FOR SALE

Yes different model But 120 K Buy mine and keep $73 K in your jeans.
  3. fishingbc

BAHACRUISER FOR SALE

Non matching lol Does it matter. One has 2 hours on it the other 270 Same motors lol
  4. fishingbc

www.fishingbc.ca For sale

It’s on Facebook market place too
  5. fishingbc

What are you talking about ?? The website is for sale !!!!
  6. fishingbc

selling my website Been online for close to 20 years Email me if your interested. info@fishingbc.ca
  7. fishingbc

BAHACRUISER FOR SALE

Info on. There now
  8. fishingbc

BAHACRUISER FOR SALE

info@fishingbc.ca Nothing came on this end.
  9. fishingbc

BAHACRUISER FOR SALE

Bahacruiser for sale $47,000 email me for More pics Boat is in parksville info@fishingbc.ca Can be packaged with www.fishingbc.ca Bahacruiser 29’6” overall length Twin 140 hp 4 stroke Suzuki’s -2018 brand new zero hours as of sept 5 2019 -2014 with approx 200 hrs - Both motors mounted...
  10. fishingbc

Herring roe fishery

Almost 17,000 signatures in 24 hrs
  11. fishingbc

Herring roe fishery

https://www.change.org/p/mp-jonathan-wilkinson-minister-fisheries-and-oceans-canada-say-no-to-pacific-herring-roe-fishery?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_shar
  12. fishingbc

Sports Fishing Guide gets off charges.

Had the same with nylon stockings , even with the barb pinched it still caught on the nylon. Was in Bamfield years ago when they had major cut backs and brought in DFO guys from all over. This guy was clearly from Newfoundland or around there and when he was gonna write me up the other three...
  13. fishingbc

Nope , no need to make it about honesty , or anything other than he should know the law and understand his democratic rights. Everyone should fight those kind of fisheries violations , maybe then those particular DFO officers would stop writing those bogus tickets. They'd probably spend more...
  14. fishingbc

Woulda beat it Just sayin
  15. fishingbc

This is old news already. Move along
  16. fishingbc

Feel free Let us all know. Don't you have any leftover turkey to eat Rather than wasting your time and posting this crap
  17. fishingbc

Not getting defensive and don't know how to post without a reply just picked yours lol Well they should have been doing that anyway. Said that all along. Simply ask what we are fishing for , check the gear if it is questionable then issue a violation ticket and have your day in court and let a...
  18. fishingbc

Let's do an online poll Who's got the balls to step up and say they've been issued a fisheries violation ticket for using barbed hook ??? If it's zero blah blah blah .......
  19. fishingbc

Unscrupulous , poaching , don't give a **** etc etc etc Having been checked by DFO countless times (prob 2-3 per year ) pretty much always when working on the water over the past 27 years and never had ONE violation it's too funny seeing all this crap being posted here. All my interactions...
Back