Search results

1. I

Daiwa Drag Washer

Thanks for all the help guys, John I sent you a PM
  2. I

Daiwa Drag Washer

Thanks for the help everyone. Also does anyone know the part# washer size Id need?
  3. I

Daiwa Drag Washer

I have an older M1 Daiwa mooching reel that needs new drag washers. Does anyone know a place online or in Victoria that sells them? Thanks
  4. I

Free crappy fishing nets

Both are taken.
  5. I

Free crappy fishing nets

Black one spoken for, smaller one still available
  6. I

Free crappy fishing nets

Big one has a retractable handle and looks like 1 tear in the netting. The smaller one's handle is slightly bent. Pickup near hillside mall pics at https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2-fishing-nets_35314855 Free if anyone wants them
  7. I

Surveyor In Lyons Bay Area

Thanks! I will pass the recommendation on. I like to hear when they did find the problems
  8. I

Wiring your kicker to charge your house batteries

I did miss that you dont want to use your house batteries to start it, if you want to use starting batteries to start it, it would need a switch. Starting a kicker doesnt use many cranking amps at all though so it wouldnt be a big problem. Wiring the switch would be a standard 2 battery...
  9. I

Wiring your kicker to charge your house batteries

Most kickers need to be run way above idle to charge at meaningful rate, you can get some 100watt solar panels for $100 on ebay that people I know have had very good results with. As far as wiring the kicker into the system its just straight to it.
  10. I

Surveyor In Lyons Bay Area

Hey my cousins is looking at buying a Campion 825i, I couldnt convince him to buy a fishing boat unfortunately, Im from the island and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a surveyor for a boat like that in that area. This is the boat hes looking at if anyone has any input on it...
  11. I

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/1983-Olympic-16-foot-with-trailer-and-gear_34505191 This looks like a nice complete package
  12. I

Free echoMAP CHIRP 5x quick release mount

I thought I lost a piece when I was mounting echomap 54cv, Garmin sent me a replacement mount that I no longer need. Pick up near Hillside Mall in Victoria
  13. I

The Official No Fishing Vent Thread

What about the areas not covered in the diagram? It looks like someone made it on MS Paint
  14. I

WTB Garmin chart card for BC coast or even inside passage

I have the same chart Steely is selling (used in an echomap) and I highly recommend it, significantly more detail/viewing options then the basic g2 or navionics.
  15. I

Getting outboard hours printout

Mine was for a 2003 F150, from my quick googling does look like youd need the YDIS 2.13 version which isnt on Ebay
  16. I

Getting outboard hours printout

I bought mine on Ebay here, works great https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Diagnostic-cable-adapter-for-Yamaha-YDS-Marine-Outboard-WaveRunner-Jet-Boat/272277218057?hash=item3f64fca309:g:Tc4AAOSwT69bLFYp:rk:1:pf:0&vxp=mtr
Back