1. R

Sooke2015

you are correct about area 19,,one and one only,,,i phoned dfo
  2. R

Sooke2015

i phoned dfo,,only 1 wild and one clipped in area 19
  3. R

Sooke2015

great comment roy,,i know both rollie and you,,and you two guys are extremelly tallented when it comes to big chinook fishing,,i am sure there are a few more guides out there just like you two,,and you are totally correct when you said fishing 101,,i shall seriouslly think about taking a lesson...
  4. R

Haida Gwaii

enough about the big fish,,,lets get back to fishing reports,,how is the fishing around cape naden???
  5. R

2015 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

no worries,,the natives will net them all in the rivers,,if the commy's don't get them first,,
  6. R

Haida Gwaii

are the commercial fisherman and natives going to let the big ones go??not likelly,that is the isue i have,,if you want the fishery to grow,,get rid of the nets in the waters and the rivers,,i do agre with fish managements,,
  7. R

Sooke2015

went out and anchored up for some halis yesterday out in front of sooke,,,nothing,,there were about 10 other boats out there also,,some must have been in the derby,,got 2 keeper crabs,,was a nice day out on the water,,
  8. R

Sooke2015

went out and anchored up in 280 ft of water off sherringham,on that rocky pinacle,,from 9am till 2pm when the wind and rain picked up then left,,no luck,,even moved the anchore once to try another part of the same area ,,,nothing,
  9. R

Sooke2015

monday went out at 11 am,anchored up in front of bluffs,till 2pm,,one 25lb hali,one 15lb pacfic cod,,,went out wed. 11am to muir creek for halis,,nothing in 290ft of water,,till 2:30
  10. R

Port Renfrew Reports 2015

don't be hording all of the young ptang,,
  11. R

Victoria Reports 2015

those fn commies have rapped our coast of crab,,worst fn year ever crabbing in sooke basin,,DFO,,OPEN YOUR FN EYES AND do your job,,and i know just what they will do,,they will close it for the sporty and let the commies clean up,,i am so fn pissed at dfo for crab,,salmon and halis...
  12. R

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

is there any crabbing around nootka island,,if so how many per day??
  13. R

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

i will be up there on aug.1st-7th,,first trip,,allready excited
  14. R

Sooke 2014 Fishing Reports

went out in front of sooke yesterday,,put the pick down at 9am in 260 ft of water,,fished till 2pm,,nothing,
  15. R

nice to see all the guys out in the derby on boxing day,,not much caught,but still a good day on the water
  16. R

went out friday around gordon beach,,240ft of water,caught a 22lb hali on tide change,,mackerel,,went out hali fishing sat. around secretary,,nothing,,went out hali fishing yesterday out towards otter in 280 ft of water,caught a 29.6 lb hali on tide change with mackerel,,
  17. R

seagrit,,put more line out on your anchor,,might stop your dragging,,the halis are there,,try 250 feet,,,,,put down some scent in a pill bottle or put some wd40 on your bait..or fill the belly with wd40,,,you will get one,,,i am going oput tomorrow (wed.) i will let you know how i did,,,maybe...
  18. R

seagrit,,i seen that nasty log on saturday when i was anchoured up,,wow,i would not want to hit that one,,i seen it bobbing up and down,,sometimes right out of sight,,
  19. R

went out yesterday and put the pick down in 300 feet of water out off sooke and caught our 10th hali in the past month,,it was 34lbs,,they all have been 23-35 lbs,,only one skunk,,we are going to keep targeting halibut till the new year when it closes for a month,,then we will winter spring fish...
  20. R

went out to my honey hole today at 10am till 3pm,,6 lousy dog fish,,no hali"s,,herring,salmon,makerel,great day on the water,,no winds at all,sunshine,not cold at all,,,great day on the water
Back