Search results

1. lumberjac

Ice Off

Thanks
  2. lumberjac

Ice Off

Has anyone tracked "ice-off" on lakes near Kamloops in prior years? If anyone has, I would be extremely grateful if you could post.
  3. lumberjac

Monte Lake

Has anyone been to Monte Lake recently? Ice thickness? Catch? Any info much appreciated.
  4. lumberjac

ice fishing sonar

What would be the best ice fishing sonar to buy? Any info guidance would be greatly appreciated.
  5. lumberjac

-2-Scotty 48 " electrics

Im interested. Where are you located?
  6. lumberjac

scotty 1106

Im interested.Where are you located?
  7. lumberjac

DOWNRIGGERS

Summer is when I would be using them so that will be fine. Let me know and we can meet somewhere.
  8. lumberjac

DOWNRIGGERS

I would have to see them before I send out $650. I live in Kamloops BC can we meet somewhere half way?
  9. lumberjac

DOWNRIGGERS

where are you located? how much are you asking?
  10. lumberjac

Nebulus emergency floatation device for snow mobiles and ATV'S

Does anyone know where one can buy one of these floatation devices in Canada? https://nebulusflotation.com/
  11. lumberjac

DOWNRIGGERS

Wanted to buy downriggers, electric preferred.
  12. lumberjac

Monte Lake Kokanee ice fishing

Well BCROB the next time to go to Monte, give me a shout. I will meet you in the centre parking lot and walk out to the deeper water. Perhaps you can show me what Im doing wrong? Would be much appreciated...
  13. lumberjac

Monte Lake Kokanee ice fishing

Good to see you guys limited out. We went out this past Family day using sling blades for flashers..glow hooks tipped with shrimp maggots..nothing not even a bite..
  14. lumberjac

Ice Fishing for Kokanee on Monte Lake

Thanks for the info Rob...would you happen to have a pic of killer with a pink hoochie as in ready for a presentation? Appreciate
  15. lumberjac

Good to know Donnie could make them work tear round. How do you rig them up for trolling?
  16. lumberjac

Hey Rob thats good information, Thank you very much for sharing. This gives an ice angler an good idea where to begin.
  17. lumberjac

I ordered the blue UV 41158 sling blade. See if it catches fish(kokanee)..LOL
  18. lumberjac

I phoned all over Canada to find one and didn't so I did an online purchase with Mack Lures. I was surprised the amount wasn't that steep.
  19. lumberjac

Thanks for the heads up. I was to Monte Lake a week ago Friday and measured 8" of ice
Back