Search results

1. G

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Understand it to say fraser river chinook closure interm, same as last year on dfo sight
  2. G

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

ya he is at thunderbird. nice boat, lots of skumbags onboard , if your going on the outside towards the lift at thunderbird marina you'l pass right by it.Does winnos I beleave is the name. That name is close My spelling ma be wrong.
  3. G

what are those boats fishen for then?
  4. G

trying to figure out new restrictions. what I've read not making much sence to me. can we legaly retain any springs anywhere in area 28 or 29. thanx for any clarification.
  5. G

ya it was rough & wet. 5 undersize couple smalls got off. south & west bowen. No keepers, lots of bait, presume they were hearing but no keepers to tell me. coyote & skiny g's were both working, 130-160 feet on rigger. water depth was everywere mostly in the mud.
  6. G

Was out around grace 2 hr's before low tide today(was the only boat fishing). Tons of fish on the TV. Got 61cm right away( released), another debatable size spit the hook 20 min later. Got a nice one on a couple minutes later, almost got it to boat and a big fat seal ripped it off the hook...
Back