Search results

1. C

PAUSED - Fish to give away

Thanks again to those that replied. I think I have enough for now. If things change, I'll provide a final update. Tight lines
  2. C

Thanks for your patience. It was a busy day and I had to watch the game. I have some more to give away, mostly yellowfin and bluefin tuna. The yellowtail (hamachi), wahoo, and halibut are almost gone. If you would like some, please message me at 778-817-0772. I will be able to accommodate a...
  3. C

Ok guys, I have to temporarily pause the process while I sort out the requests I've received already. Please be patient and I'll post back later this evening. Thank you, -Jimmy
  4. C

Thanks guys! I have several messages and I'm working through them now. Will post back with what's left. -Jimmy
  5. C

Hi, We are moving cross country and I have some fish to give away. I have yellowfin tuna (ahi), bluefin tuna, wahoo (Hawaiian ono), yellowtail (hamachi), and some halibut. The halibut was caught last summer in Icy Bay, Alaska, and processed at the lodge. The rest were caught last fall on the...
  6. C

Free jig heads, sinkers

Hi Guys, We're moving out of the area and I don't want to haul this lead with me so I'm giving it away. I've got some jig heads, some 12 oz and possibly a 16 or two. Also a few torpedo sinkers, rubber cores, etc. Whatever you see in the pics including the plastic case. I'm in Oak Bay and...
  7. C

SOLD: Cookshack Stainless Steel Precision Smoker with Storage Cart and Cold Baffle

Hi Guys, I've been a member for a while but post very little. Moved to Vic in 2019 and now need to go east for family reasons. Thought I'd post my smoker for sale here since the crowd is more likely to want/need it, and I can't take it with me. It's a Cookshack SM025. I include the rolling...
  8. C

Haibut

And another...skip the ratatouille if you want. http://www.dvo.com/recipe_pages/weber/Spice-Rubbed_Halibut_With_Grilled_Vegetable_Ratatouille.php
  9. C

Haibut

Here's a good one: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/36867/halibut-with-rice-wine/print/?recipeType=Recipe&servings=6
  10. C

Where to find a square bucket?

Unger makes a rectangular 6 gal squeegee bucket but they want some ridiculous coin for it.
  11. C

Saltwater Spinning Reels

Hey Falcon. My first post since moving to Victoria last summer. I've used spinners for snapper and grouper in Florida, and tuna and yellowtail in Mexico. They've worked great for me but you have to keep in mind what they're good at and what's not so good. The good is you can cast them a mile...
Back