Search results

1. Lap Dance

The Local Salmon Super Bowl Jan.28

Tickets on sale at Trotac, Island Outfitters and The Local!
  2. Lap Dance

The Local Salmon Super Bowl Jan.29

Hi Guys, Once again we are having our derby. Always lots of fun and many very generous sponsors that have stepped up to the plate with great prizes. It is this coming Sunday and there are around 12 spots still left. Tickets are at Trotac and Outfitters. Any questions, please feel free to call...
  3. Lap Dance

The Local Salmon Superbowl Sunday January 25 2015

Hi Everyone, It is that time again. This year's Local Derby will be on a Sunday January 25th one week before the Superbowl. There will be a few changes i.e. times, dinner and boundaries. Last year was fantastic and this year to be even better. Details will arrive after Christmas and tix will go...
  4. Lap Dance

The Local Salmon Superbowl January 25

19 boats so far, weather sunny but a little chilly, great prizes, cold beer and lots of great chow after
  5. Lap Dance

Victoria 2014 Reports

Had the pleasure of spending some R&D time on the water yesterday to find a few fish here and there (Clover to Flagpole with a few little ones in the harbour mouth). Had a beauty of a day with Trevor from No Bananas. Unfortunately the seals got the better of us many a salmon but the beer and...
  6. Lap Dance

Morning Everyone, Just a reminder to get those derby tix. 15 boats as of this morning and weather forecast looks to be decent! Also a very generous donation from Rob from Gibbs Delta Tackle with the upcoming 2014 newest release tackle! Going to be a great day!
  7. Lap Dance

email my personal, zinger1972@gmail.com
  8. Lap Dance

I know there is still lots of time, but to let you guys know tickets are at Island Outfitters!
  9. Lap Dance

Just had another very generous donation from Helijet Airways. 2 tickets return to Vancouver value $800
  10. Lap Dance

Here are some of the already donated prizes for hidden weight draw Philips Brewery 2 x 20l kegs each with their own bronco pump $300 Lighthouse Brewery 2 x 20l kegs each with their own bronco $300 Slater’s Finest First Class Meats Prime Rib Roast $100 2 tickets St Louis Blues at...
  11. Lap Dance

Parking, Weigh In, Moorage Parking can be easily accommodated in parking lots at Harbour Air as well as down below The Local where Hyack dock is. I believe around $8 for 2-3 hours. I know presently there are many slips available right in front of The Local and believe that is governed...
  12. Lap Dance

Hi Guys, thanks for moving it to appropriate page. Hidden Weight prizes to follow! So many very generous sponsors!!!!
  13. Lap Dance

Very good points chaps but The Local has made the commitment to the SPCA and undoing that would be poor form. Look forward to maybe seeing some of you guys at the scales!
  14. Lap Dance

Hi Guys, This was a starting point and that would be the guaranteed minimum payout whether there would be 5 boats or 15. This is NOT a derby to line any one's pockets but is an event to break up January and take advantage of some great winter fishing. If there were to be 20 or more entries: 50%...
  15. Lap Dance

Tickets go on sale Monday. Should be tons of fun with many great hidden weight prizes as well as good people, food and drink! Email any questions to thesalmonsuperbowl@gmail.com
  16. Lap Dance

Sooke Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

Don't know you Rollie but seen you out a few times up at SP. Sorry to hear about your lab, being a dog lover first and people second, it sure strengthens the statement "man's best friend". See you on the water Zinger
  17. Lap Dance

Port Renfrew Reports -- Spring and Summer 2011

One of the most beautiful big fish I've ever seen!
Back