Search results

1. Fishboy89

2014 F-150 Headache Rack with small winch?

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to assist with pulling my lake boat into the truck bed. It is getting too heavy to lift and push into the truck bed especially on an angle, and I do not want to put it on a boat trailer as some of the roads I go down are too rough. I am thinking of a small...
  2. Fishboy89

Maquabeak Launch under the Port Mann - still open?

Thinking about a lower Pitt cuttie/sturgeon trip this weekend. Seeing some conflicting info online. Thanks!
  3. Fishboy89

Older Brother Printer and new Brother Inkjet Cartridges - (flies/lures/beer/whatever)

We bought a new printer so have 3 still unwrapped ink cartridges Brother LC103Y, LC103BK and M. Also have the ones that are still in the printer that are still very new but with different ink levels. They would total around $60+ at Staples. Just hoping somebody can use them. You can also have...
  4. Fishboy89

Costa Rica questions

Just wondering if anybody has done any fishing on the west coast of Costa Rica. Family is heading down there for March break, guided inshore bottom fishing and offshore trolling is in the cards. We are staying near Manuel Antonio Park and then Nosara/Samara area. Would also be interested in DIY...
  5. Fishboy89

Temp gauge not working

I have a 2003 Alumaweld Intruder with a 175 Mercury Sportjet. More at home on the Thompson than the ocean:) My engine temperature gauge has never worked. Not sure where to start troubleshooting the problem.....any suggestions? All the other gauges like RPM, fuel, battery voltage, etc work...
  6. Fishboy89

Replacing boat cushion over engine doghouse?

After many years of sun, fish slime, mislaid hooks, prawn and crab traps and rain, the cushion over my engine needs replacing. I am wondering if any other members here have had similar work done (I am in the Lower Mainland). I have contacted a few places and received quotes over $700:( which...
Back