Search results

1. T

Outcast Discovery 10-IR stand up pontoon boat

Selling my Outcast Discovery 10-IR. Comes with a 10# mushroom anchor. I've owned this boat since new. It's a great boat. Only reason I'm selling is because I bought a jon boat a few years ago and never use this anymore. $625 obo Located in Coquitlam.
  2. T

Skidegate or Bella Bella

So my wife took a new job. As part of her new job she gets to travel to different bands or aboriginal businesses in BC and present benefits renewals. She is going to Bella Bella at the end of July and Skidegate at the end of August. I'm not too familiar with the fishing around these areas. I'm...
  3. T

DFO officer shot dead in Honduras

Sad. RIP Tim. Did anybody here know him? http://www.vancouversun.com/news/conservation+officer+with+shot+dead+Honduras/7410171/story.html
  4. T

Anybody want to fish Friday or Saturday? I'm looking for company...

I'm heading out of Port Moody on Friday and Saturday to fish. Probably leave in the early AM and come back around dinner time or later on each day, depending on how the day's going. I had a buddy cancel on me, so I'm going solo now. If anybody wants to come out let me know via PM today ( I won't...
  5. T

Tides

So I'm going out this Friday and Saturday around Vancouver to hopefully get some fish, as last weekend sucked for me. I checked the tides, and there is only a 2 foot difference between low and high on both Friday and Saturday. Does that have any effect on the fishing? Is it better to have a...
  6. T

APS motors?

Anybody ever heard of, or used an APS motor? My buddy is a dealer and will sell me a brand new 6hp 4 stroke for $900 to use as a kicker on my 18' Daigle. I'm a little leary as I've never heard of this brand before. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience at all with them. Thx.
  7. T

Patty Kane at his best

Cinco de Mayo rocks! Love the shirt. Apparently the back is the picture of him in the limo in Vancouver with the 2 girls. He sure does have a sense of humour. Either that, or he is really in love with himself...
  8. T

Fishing mid-November

Hi Guys, The refinery I work at has been in shutdown for a couple of weeks now, with a few more to go. Currently on a 13 on 1 off schedule. Working 6:30pm to 4:30am. Needless to say, I won't be fishing for a while. I just bought the boat a few weeks ago and have yet to do any fishing in it. I...
  9. T

Quatsino in September?

My wonderful wife has booked us a trip to Quatsino September long weekend. What can I look forward to? Will there still be some salmon around? Most of the salmon fishing I've done has been around Galiano Island (my friend has a cabin) and Campbell River (another friend lives there). The quide...
Back