Search results

1. M

Wtb remote kicker steering for 9.9 yamaha.

Looking for remote steering for 9.9 yamaha. Help reduce the arguments on steering the damn boat. Even open to autopilot system. Half the battle is putting the lines down and gear fishing right. Stubborn family (Dad. tuff to teach old dog new tricks) equals no good tack. We all know how important...
  2. M

Wtb 2 jigging rods and 1 centerpin rod.

Looking to match up 2 Penn warfare reels with halibut/cod jigging rods. Looking for 1 centerpin rod to match an islander to. Located in Langley/cloverdale.
  3. M

Tsawassen boat launch causeway cleanup??

Was down there today and what a freaking mess! Garbage! Everywhere. Even an old needle hidden in some rocks. Dont let your kids play there. Who is responsible for the area? Could organize a cleanup one day. To those who use it. Also to those who leave the mess. Wtf!
  4. M

Fishing rods

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/for/6252567324.html See craigslist add for list. Surrey cloverdale. Mike 778 552 5246
  5. M

Looking for new crab traps

Mine got stolen. Looking for 2 stainless traps. Surrey Cloverdale. Mike 778 552 5246
  6. M

Stolen Traps Tsawwassen

Pretty sure they got nabbed. 100' rope dropped hit bottom with atleast 25 ft to spare or more. Low slack nowhere to be seen. White bumper on one. Green floats on other. Garth on the floats. If anyway happens by them reward. My nice stainless ones. Searched for an hour. No luck. If anyone knows...
  7. M

Wtb hydraulic steering helm

First time out in boat. Helm is leaking. Looking to replace. Seastar teleflex. Mike 778 552 5246
  8. M

Panther auxilary steering new in package

Unused. New. Open to offers or trade. Mike 778 552 5246 Cloverdale
  9. M

Wanted ez steer. Panther stainless set up for trade or cash deal.

Looking for ez steer set up. Shouldnt have sold my old one. Have a brand new panther stainless set up. Wont work for my boat. Located in Surrey cloverdale. Mike 778 552 5246
  10. M

Heavy duty kicker bracket. 4 stroke.

Installed a hydrolic kicker lift on my boat. Have a very sturdy beacket sitting around. 150 takes it. Thats what I paid. Cloverdale Surrey. Mike
  11. M

Wtb scotty trap puller

Looking for scotty trap puller. Located in Cloverdale/Surrey. Mike 778 552 5246
  12. M

Merc 470 complete, 2 drives, lots of parts.

Dad sold his boat and has a 470 merc with 2 drives and lots of parts to unload. Call Garth 604 533 1900. Located in Langley.
  13. M

Wtb 2 x med heavy mooching rods.

Looking for a couple med heavy mooching rods. Located in Surrey. Will pick up. Mike
  14. M

Wanted prop gaurd 9.9 yamaha 4 stroke.

Looking for gaurd that raps around kicker prop to hopefully save a cannon ball or 2. I will say this buy and sell section has been very helpful with many knowledgable people responding. Thanks Mike
  15. M

Wanted kicker steering connector

I am looking for hardware or options to mount steering bar from main to kicker. Main has hydrolic steering. Bayliner Trophy. I want to have the bar on inside instead of the outside for eaze. I have 2 easy steer bars no couplers or brackets. Could trade or cash. If anyone has picture of what they...
  16. M

Wanted tiller handle for 9.9 4 stroke yamaha 2002

Wanted tiller handle 9.9 yamaha 4 stroke year 2002. Elect start. Or controls. Mike 778 552 5246.
  17. M

Halibut fishing question

What is more productive, drifting or anchoring? If drifting, do you back troll so to speak while the tide is moving to keep your lines on bottom? How far should your gear be off bottom to avoid hanging up on the bottom but to still fish in the zone?
  18. M

anchor system question?

Don't have a lot of experience out in the chuck as to anchoring safely. How much chain to the anchor before attaching rope? Size of anchor for a 17 ft fiberglass boat? How much rope to set as per the depth you are anchoring, how much extra to be safe? Should I have a quick release...
Back