Search results

1. M

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

See ya out there at sandheads. 21 ' trophy black stripe cowabonka on the side. Good luck be safe.
  2. M

Sounds like orcas might have been around?
  3. M

I think he means don't post good fishing in an area so it gets busy there...but whatever 🙄. Who cares. Big ocean not many secrets locally. Right place and time and tide fish are there one day not the next. Is what it is.
  4. M

Should see pinks off sandheads a bit earlier than that. Probably mid August to 1st week September.
  5. M

That's even better! He needs it! Call the Whaaambulance!
  6. M

Oh ya I am the best fisherman no fish get caught if I am not out there...more like rain city when you don't catch anything all those tears fill up your boat. Must be where the name comes from. Hope your bilge pump is working.
  7. M

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Go for it don't get caught.
  8. M

Fraser river sockeye

Sure dfo is inviting the snaggers to shady Island bring your weighted barbed trebles. What a load of **** dfo. Seine to left seine to the right. Hey I need to release this soc by rod and reel let me just toss it in your great big seine net for you. I have never seen such crazy management dfo ever!
  9. M

Should I be the one? 1. Basket mesh held back onto handle...not just dangling in the water. Many fish can be lost from unpredictable fish darting into outside mesh and hooks catch and pull and bye bye fish. 2. Patience make the move head first only. Scoop and release the mesh while doing this...
  10. M

On a light wind day. I used to take a 14 ft Greggor out with a 25 hp on it. Currents can get crazy. Combined with winds you could get into trouble real fast in a small boat if weather took a turn for the worst. If you don't have experience of being out there. I would use alot of caution or say...
  11. M

Sept 1 opener

Don't be surprised if dfo shuts down the September opening. I wouldn't be. The way things been going with all fish to the native Gill nets. Sick really. Under report the numbers. Shut down rod and reel. Indiscriminately Gill net. Sell them on the black market. Good job once again dfo. Our tax...
  12. M

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

How deep you fishing Jim?
  13. M

Ya no fishing in front of Fraser in August. Be interesting to see how that pans out. Sockeye run pass by in chuck picked off in gill nets.
  14. M

We had to grind it out. I got 4 trips in last week and in total we kept 8 springs. Lost a few as well. 3 days no real bite turned on. One day the wave came and we hooked 6. So hopefully we see a few more. I believe we seen the tail end of an average red Chinook as we were shut all Aug. Now the...
  15. M

I just dump and coat in salt the evening before. When thawing make sure take out of plastic. I put an ice pack in bottom of my bait cooler. If u over salt and leave for awhile they get to dehydrated I find. I also put a wire on my teaser head to keep a nice curve on bait and always rolling.
  16. M

Got 2 early on. 4 on from 2 to 330.
Back