Search results

1. R

24' searay

Just putting it out there I have a friend in Maple ridge that has a 24' Searay mid 70's that he wants to get rid of It was a dream that died lol Im not sure what he has to go with it but the plan was to pod it Its free for the taking and does not have a trailer Let me know if you're...
  2. R

trophy rods and reels

I have 2 trophy xl rods (med/heavy and Tyee reels Reels were used once and the rods have never been used $400 for the pair Located in PortCoquitlam
  3. R

crab fishing closed

Looks like they closed English Bay for crab and shell fish because of the oil spill. They got all the oil cleaned up except for a few liters ??? Ya right !!!
  4. R

Commercial crab

Does anyone know when the commercial crab season starts around Vancouver ? Im thinking this week but not 100% sure Thanks
  5. R

Henry Smith's

Trying to find a couple Henry Smith Specials if any one has any kicking around ?? I'm building a shadow box coffee table and I want to put a few of my grandfathers fav spoons in it but I dont have any and it was his "go to spoon" Let me know Thanks
  6. R

generator

Colman 2500w generator $150 runs great, perfect for hunting camp
  7. R

bradley

Bradley Smoke Generator new in the box ,never used $200 obo This is the part of the Bradley that makes the smoke . All you need is a box and you have a bradley smoker
  8. R

Fyi

Category(s): RECREATIONAL - Salmon Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada Subject: FN0767-RECREATIONAL - Salmon- Region 3 - No Fishing for Salmon in the Thompson River and Kamloops Lake Effective August 22, 2013 at 00:01 hours until further notice, fishing for any...
  9. R

Indian arm pinks

I was up Indian arm the other day and it just blows my mind how many people have no reguard for regulations !!!!!!! There was 9 boats in one area and 7 in another fishing pinks . Do people not read the reg's or do they just not give a crap. RCA's are closed to all fishing for fin fish. Last i...
  10. R

pollock

Is it just me or is there alot of Pollock around this year compared to years past ? :confused:
  11. R

oysters

Hey does anyone have any decent spots to get oysters around the Silva bay/thrasher area. I was going to run over from Vancouve and just wanted to get pointed in the right direction. Not looking for anyones honey hole just a place to start ?? Thanks Dan
  12. R

prawning

hey guys,has anyone been prawning around thrasher in the last bit . Im thinking or giving it a shot this weekend ?
  13. R

little help

Hey guys , Im some what new to fishing the Thrasher area and I'm trying to figure out the names of places I'm fishing. I was over there the other weekend fishing what I assumed was the Grande .A buddy was over there also and when I told him where I was he said that was Whale bone. So is there...
  14. R

pot puller

Fusion King pot puller $350 OBO located in poco 604 830 9671
  15. R

Yamaha 225hp four stroke

2003 Yamaha four stroke 225hp, 25" shaft, counter-rotating motor, with stainless prop. Approx 800 hours, comes with an excellent condition Yamaha 703 side console shifter and 21 ft control cables. Can be seen running on stand. Craig 604 219-1469 video of it running on stand ...
  16. R

breathable waders

I have a pair of Cadis waders size xl used twice $75 obo also a pair of large hodgeman breathables use once or twice $75 obo
Back