Search results

1. IGotFishues

1993 Yamaha 9.9 outboard Wont start

I'm not the greatest with electrical, I just saw that I was getting 12volts. But I had my sisters boyfriend who is an electrician, test it out a week ago and he couldn't find any faults. It also could have been the ground as the end was in rough shape so I cut 6 inches away and put on a new...
  2. IGotFishues

Ok, I figured it out!! It was the power cable from the battery to the starter solenoid. I figured it out by bypassing the solenoid on my one engine with the hot power cable and it spun the starter, then repeating the same test on my broken one and sure enough no power. It was a weird one as the...
  3. IGotFishues

Not yet as engine is at my parents and I'm waiting on my thirteen dollar starting solenoid off of amazon LMAO. Then I can run some more test, ill keep you guys posted and let you know when I figure this out. Again I'm open to any thoughts, as I'm pretty stumped. 😒
  4. IGotFishues

thanks for the reply ! I love Dangar! Unfortunately, I have watched his video on outboard no crank that's half an hour long three times! And even left a comment on the video haha. That's how I was able to figure out how to test all the different starting components, It seems like I'm missing...
  5. IGotFishues

Ok, I don't know if this is the best place to ask but I'm at a loss, any boat guys out there with some advice ? I have a 1993 Yamaha 9.9 outboard, it was running great. But last time I took it out on the water the starter jammed up on the flywheel I didn't notice and tried to start it with the...
  6. IGotFishues

SOLD 2010 Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot with controls

I’m interested in purchasing your kicker motor we’re abouts are you located and does it come with the tiller handle ? My email is derekcross@hotmail.com thanks!
  7. IGotFishues

Vancouver Crab Poachers Caught Selling Their Catch Online

Now I know why my traps are empty..
  8. IGotFishues

sturgeon up and down the fraser...where to go?

Massive fish all over the Fraser. Doesn’t matter we’re you are, just need to get lucky. Good luck ;)
  9. IGotFishues

Sturgeon

I guess no one sturgeon fishes, lol well that’s better for me and they wouldn’t like it anyways. ;) Going to island 22 tomorow. Hope in for a biggin.
  10. IGotFishues

Sturgeon

Nice calm day on the river. Was pretty competitive fishing at my favourite spots tho. Seen a guide pick up a 6 footer and the guys on the boat were screaming, Sounded like a good time lol.As for us we got three 3-4 footers on hoolies not bad sized fish but not the big one we were after. One...
  11. IGotFishues

Sturgeon

Going out tomorow to fish the lower fraser river. I’ll Let you guys know how the fishing is.
  12. IGotFishues

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

So with these native net openings on the Fraser coming up. And the amount of seals I’ve seen in the system already. I’m thinking chinook numbers will still be down and then there will be some scientific political ******** to keep us Rec guys from fishing. I mean who’s to say dfo won’t close the...
  13. IGotFishues

Sturgeon

Thanks fish boy went out this weekend and it was windy and messy out there I managed to hook up to two fish, with the help of my newly added 5 gallon buckets! I was fishing straight and in the slack tide my lines were sitting pretty noticed a lot more bites this trip with my new scents as well...
  14. IGotFishues

90hp - 115hp older 4 stroke wanted

I need to repower my boat this summer. Looking for 90hp - 115hp older 4 stroke. Let me know what you got.
  15. IGotFishues

best place to find boat paint?

Lol well now If someone needs some paint or gel coats they know we’re to go !
  16. IGotFishues

best place to find boat paint?

Fiber tek in Burnaby has the best paints and gel coats. There pricey but last a long time and look nice.
  17. IGotFishues

Sturgeon

Thanks for the info dreams. Definetaly going to go get some scent oils never thought of that. Any tips on fishing in slack tides or eddies I feel like when the current starts to change it throws my gear around and Mybait presentation is off . Also Would you recommend one of those sacks people...
  18. IGotFishues

Sturgeon

Went out last weekend and caught my first sturgeon of 2019 he was a little guy and didnt put up much of a fight. But man did it feel good getting back on the river. Ive been sturgeon fishing for 4 years now and still will not catch 1 everyday, and if i do manage to get a bite going the most i...
  19. IGotFishues

Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required

Overall they are hurting the fishery more than there helping. I don’t care what tribe we are talking about. Sory I’m blunt. Seals, comerical fisheries, and sory to say the natives are the reason we won’t be fishing this summer.
  20. IGotFishues

Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required

Your talking about the same people that use shoping carts and nets on rivers and streams. I’ve seen it personally, natives taking hundreds of fish a net on the Fraser during closure times when its not even open for white man sport fishing. Give your head a shake..
Back