Search results

1. T

2021 Kingfisher 2225 Escape HT.

That is a clean looking boat, well put together.
  2. T

Lewmar - port screen $40

Lewmar port screen. Ordered the wrong one and it's not returnable. Aprox 13" x 5" See pictures for details
  3. T

Discarding old flares

Right or wrong I normally burn my old ones off on Halloween.
  4. T

Sold

Hey Hyde-N-Seek, When I used one of those winches I was able to get some parts from Gregg Distributors, they sell a bunch of there stuff. https://greggdistributors.ca They appear to have a location in Nanaimo. That handle is not really useful, if you have to use it you're going to be having...
  5. T

EZ Pull Pot Puller SOLD

Where are you located? Thanks
  6. T

New wind and wave app

Thank you, learn something new everyday… lol
  7. T

New wind and wave app

I can’t find the app in the Apple Store. What am I doing wrong?
  8. T

Side bunks

Not sure where you’re located but I bought mine from roadrunner. They were in Richmond. But I’m sure highliner sells them as well, they are in delta.
  9. T

Golight - Stryker LED - $500

Bump - price drop to $480 Comes with 2 wireless remote controls I bought an extra as a spare. It is chrome in color. Thanks
  10. T

Golight - Stryker LED - $500

This is the Stryker LED Remote Golight in chrome. The light is incredibly bright and allows you to rotate and tilt via the wireless remote. It was mounted on my boat for one season then removed as I decided to go in a different route. • 10 High Flux LED’s• Wireless Remote Control • Permanent...
  11. T

Please delete

Please delete.
  12. T

Macerator pumps

Are the pumps running slow or fast? The impellers do wear out but from my experience its corrosion and high loads that affect the performance. I normally try to lubricate the impeller and it can make a huge difference. Either a little silicon spray with a long spray tube or even a little boat...
  13. T

Gibbs Delta in Chile

WC is very similar to Gibbs as they bring the vast majority of stuff in from China. All the fishing rods, lure blanks, rings, swivels etc come here on a shipping container. So not exactly local Canadian made…. Perhaps Canadian painted.
  14. T

C-Maps on EVO3

After the 12 month subscription is up you loose from features like Dock to Dock and some of the Sonar Imagery. I was hoping to find someone that is or has used the two levels of C-Maps cards as well as used the "Easy Routing" (Dock to Dock on Navionics) With C-Maps they say that you will not...
  15. T

C-Maps on EVO3

I've currently been running Navionics for a couple of year and considering the switch to C-Map. Anyone that's currently using it can you tell me is the "discover" to "reveal" worth it? How good it the easy routing? When I was talking to the C-Map rep he said that you have free updates for the...
  16. T

Boat interior flooring options

I came across these guys out of Portland, they have a nice product. Lots of different pattern and colour options with glue down and snap in mats etc https://corinthianmarine.com/
  17. T

Kodiak brake parts

I came across this cross reference for Kodiak brakes.
Back