Search results

1. B

Need 2018 BC Building Code

Need a hard copy of the 2018 BC Building Code for a course. Let me know if you have one I could buy or rent. I am in Nanaimo but could drive on the Island.
  2. B

Best kicker to buy with boat located near Sidney

My dad is wanting to purchase a new kicker for his tinny. We both have no preference to brand. Since I don’t live there, what brand to you recommend for ease of service after purchase.
  3. B

F\S Navionics+ card - SOLD

Navionics+ card. Loaded with maps. Worked great in my previous Lowrance plotter. $100 Located in Nanaimo
  4. B

Garmin plotter help

Wondering if a Navionics+ will work on my Garmin Echomap-uhd-95sv? I purchased this earlier this year and put my existing Navionics+ card in it and thought nothing of it. All seemed fine as I fish close to shore, but when we took a trip to Hornby Island and fished Entrance I lost the map a...
  5. B

Wtb trim tabs

Looking to buy Bennett Bolt 12x4 trim tabs. Anyone know of local places to purchase? All I can find is Amazon.
  6. B

Yamaha kicker props

Has anyone purchased a prop off Amazon? I have a Yamaha 9.9 high thrust and need a new prop. OEM is $300, aftermarket local is $200 and Amazon is $100. Not to many options in Nanaimo it seems.
  7. B

Fish storage campion 185

Looking for ideas on how to storage fish on my Campion Explorer 185. It does not have any built in fish storage. Currently I use an old fish bag from an airline fish box. Under the passenger seat. Not the greatest but the job done somewhat.
  8. B

Yamaha 704 controls wanted

Looking to see if anyone has an old Yamaha 704 controls. Or more specifically the trim switch. Mine is broken and been slowly bugging me using the trim switch on the motor. Located in Nanaimo.
  9. B

WTB..Kicker motor- found one

Seems like my Yamaha kicker is needing extensive repairs. So looking to buy a used kicker for my Campion Explorer 185. Would really prefer Yamaha as I have the controls already. Located In Nanaimo and won’t be travelling off the island anytime soon.
  10. B

First car wanted

My daughter is looking for her first car. Budget is $5000. Looking for clean 4 door smaller car or hatchback . We are in Nanaimo but willing to look up and down Vancouver Island. Let me know if you know of one.
  11. B

Autopilot suggestions

This may have been discussed before and I can’t find it but here it goes.. I am thinking about getting autopilot for my boat. Basically I want for my boat to track a straight line so my family doesn’t have to steer when I am busy (for some reason they can’t steer straight). I am not looking for...
  12. B

WTB cargo trailer

Looking to buy a cargo trailer for the construction company I work for. Around a 6’x10’. I live in Nanaimo but would travel the island.
  13. B

Boat trailer rollers

Looking to replace the rollers on my older highliner trailer. Anyone have recommendations on where to buy them. I live in Nanaimo but don’t mind buying online.
  14. B

Epoxy question

I have a mid 90s campion explorer 185 and I noticed my drain tube for the motor well wasn’t sealed correctly. I have removed the old drain tub. Can I just epoxy the inside edges of the hole to seal it instead of putting in a new plastic drain tube? Hopefully this makes sense.
  15. B

Fuel not reading empty

Hey all, I am trying to fix an issue that has been going on too long. I have a mid 1990’s Yamaha 115 with a digital multi gauge. My fuel gauge does not read empty. From past experience my tank is empty when the fuel gauge reads half full. I have replaced the sender unit. The at the sender unit...
  16. B

WTB Prawn traps

Looking for a basic setup. Nothing special. Want to learn how to prawn. Never done it before. So if you have an old setup that still works let me know. Located in Nanaimo.
  17. B

Noise below deck

Wondering if someone could help me out. Currently I have a mid 1990’s Campion Explorer 185. Last week we went out fishing and I I heard a noise almost like rattling coming from below the deck around the passenger seats. Thought it was some stuff in the boat moving around. Sounded kinda like...
  18. B

Fitting your boat in a double garage

Here’s my problem. We are looking to sell our house and purchase a new house with a suite. The big issue for my is where to store my boat. My current house has boat parking on the side yard. The new house does not allow boats/trailers to be stored in the front/driveway. So the two options I...
  19. B

Campion Explorer 185 Anchor Storage

I own a mid 1990’s Campion Explorer. I just bought an anchor for it and was wondering how others store their anchor on these boats. It has a bow anchor roller and the little storage locker in the bow for the line. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  20. B

Water ski tow bar

I know this is not fishing related. I currently have a mid 1990’s Campion Explorer 185 that we got this spring. My kids love to tube around the lake near our house. Does anyone have any experience on what to use/install to tow a tube. I have tried using the eye hooks on the transom but my...
Back