Search results

1. G

Trevally fishing

I've always had good success fishing for Trevally at river mouths but never inside the harbour, I think I may have finally figured things out
  2. G

Harbour fishing with soft plastics

This time of year can yield some good fish in the harbours using soft plastics
  3. G

Harbour fishing

Took advantage of a weather window last week to get out on the local harbour for a fish, lucked out on softbaiting for Snapper but managed to find some good sized Gurnard to take home
  4. G

Weird looking but really tasty fish

This has to be one of the weirdest looking fish in the sea but it is also one of my most favorite eating fish
  5. G

Deep water fishing

A recent fishing trip prospecting some recently found ground in search of Snapper
  6. G

Harbour fishing with soft plastics

There is some good fishing on soft plastics to be had in our harbours if you can put the time in to finding the fish!
  7. G

A good variety of fish to be had

Last trip out I caught a good variety of eating fish, starting with Tuna, then Snapper, Kahawai and finished off with a few tasty Gurnard!
  8. G

Trolling for Tuna in the deep blue

Thanks, it was a great day out
  9. G

Trolling for Tuna in the deep blue

Feels so good to be back out trolling for tuna in the deep blue water, soo much life out there at the moment!
  10. G

Shallow water fishing

It's always a good time catching Trevally in the shallows by casting lures
  11. G

Using big baits for big fish

After soo long fishing with only lures I decided to try out a few big baits and see what happened
  12. G

Jigging up big fish on a small boat

It's always a blast jigging up good sized fish on such a small boat like a jet ski
  13. G

Catch and cook jet ski style

A quick catch and cook Trevally video on the jet ski
  14. G

Finally allowed back out fishing after lockdown!

It was soo good to finally get a day out on the water after all this covid lockdown business, there were some good fish around too
  15. G

Catching fish with wings

Had a chilled out day on the harbour last week targetting Gurnard, a seriously tasty fish with wings!
  16. G

Casting small lures into the wash zone

Had a pretty cool session casting small lures in the wash zone of large rocks, accounting for a quota of nice sized Snapper
  17. G

Aside from a cooler and rod holders, its fairly well setup (for a jetski atleast!) with a good sized sounder, fixed VHF radio and nav lights. I also carry a handheld vhf and personal locator beacon on my vest incase I was to get seperated from the ski for whatever reason
  18. G

How good is it to finally be allowed back out to go fishing, you don't know how much you miss something until you can't have it! Trevally on jigs in the shallows was the call of the day
  19. G

Super shallow water soft plastics

A neat little session on the Trevally in really shallow water
  20. G

Don't do this with your fishing rod...

Heres a good example of what not to do with your rod... lesson learnt!
Back