Search results

1. Don

Mabel lake fishing

Thanks fellas for all your help,I bought my lic.online and didn’t get the regs.I have been checking the regs.on line and couldn’t find anything but using single barbless hooks .thanks again for all your input ,I’m going fishing with plastic .
  2. Don

Mabel lake fishing

I have been trying to find out if your legally allowed to use unscented plastics in mabel lake . Thanks in advance
  3. Don

Fresh water fishing form

Mabel lake public boat ramps open .looking to fish Mabel lake but heard the prov.park is locked is there any other public boat launch’s on mabellake close to the south end or other
  4. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Went to smaller apex ,some times behind a ford fender ,other times weighted so it was about 4’below the surface and dragged a fly On top with about 200-300’ behind the boat .lost a big bite on the downrigger only bite
  5. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Great time on Mabel lake fished from June 4-11 had great fishing till the big storm came thru on the 8 then things slowed down we caught rainbows and a couple of smaller Lakers ( 2 lb. ) size .great time on the water
  6. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Thanks again Kingblazer
  7. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Thanks a lot kingblazer I will try that next month.have you found fishing the south end of Mabel or the north end where we will be staying better fishing then the other ?
  8. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

How far ahead of the buck tails does the 1oz weight go ?
  9. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Thanks kingblazer I will try both of them ,so far Mabel is beating me up .
  10. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Thanks Donnie for your information
  11. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Has any body got a update on fishing Mabel lake this spring I’m going out early June .my son is there now staying at the north end had a few bites no fish ,any pointers would help they have a boat.
  12. Don

Fishing Mabel lake

Is there any special regulations in the oct when fishing at Mabel lake a person should know
  13. Don

Mabel lake trout fishing

Thanks for all the tips on trout fishing Mabel lake .things have picked up for me and I caught a 4.1 on the east side where you mentioned Clint.lost a big one yesterday ?some of my fish have come up smoked lol.smoke is really bad it isn’t pleasant sitting out in a boat. Sorry for no reply’s lost...
  14. Don

Mabel lake trout fishing

hi Clint .do you use the down rigger or any other attracter with the plug or just straight line ,I’m new to trout fishing .thanks again
  15. Don

Mabel lake trout fishing

can any one pass on some pointers I have a boat with a downrigger .i caught one dink in five days help ? The other question is do you have to wear helmets in a licensed side by side on or off road ..... thanks in advance
Back