Search results

1. Anyfishlldo

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

Heading up to Cougar from the 8th - 12th or 13th. I have full confidence that the fish will be in greater numbers on the inside tout de suite. We planned this trip a week later than usual anticipating this would be the case this year. When in doubt jig it out.
  2. Anyfishlldo

Cowichan Bay

Hi all, Heading out tomorrow for some morning Hali off Sidney than going to Cow Bay for some bucktailing. Anybody know how the fishing has been in and around the Bay in the last couple weeks especially since the inside bay opened of Nov 1
  3. Anyfishlldo

Sooke 2014 Fishing Reports

The itch must be scratched. Heading out on Sunday for the first fish of the season. Putting in at Cheanuh and planning on sticking to the Bedfords,Church, and Whirl. How has it been out there?
  4. Anyfishlldo

Nootka sound / Esperanza reports Spring/Summer 2013

Got back Saturday from 5 days. Stayed at Tuta for the first time and probably won't be going back there. Quite a lot of released fish for us as they were of the smaller size. 9 of the 12 were caught jigging with stings. Camel was the hot spot for us but jigged them up at four different spots...
  5. Anyfishlldo

Tuta Campgrounbd and Mairina

Thanks for the report mamoet. Have a spot reserved at Tuta starting Monday - Saturday. Really looking forward to staying there.
  6. Anyfishlldo

Also say hi. Will be three of us most of the time in a beige with burgandy stipe Campion. Yes it's the classic 80's with a 70 Johnson. Retro A GO GO.
  7. Anyfishlldo

Nice to see the reports of springs moving inside. Heading up on Monday for the annual August trip with Jayhu. Going to do some old school jigging this year inside of Friendly for a bit. Still has any coho open by the islands and has been good in the past. A few hundred metres means you can keep...
  8. Anyfishlldo

Sidney

Nice work. May it be a sign of good things to come...
  9. Anyfishlldo

Just for the small halibut derby

Was a great day Justin. We'll have to try and do it again next year.
  10. Anyfishlldo

Nootka Sound - Spring and Summer 2012

Returned today from a hard working trip. If you like mackeral than this is the year for you.. Picked up three in the 30's with most of the 12 caught being in the 22-25 lb range.. White hooch did most of the damage with a 658 tubby plug coming in a close second.. One of the 30's actually came...
  11. Anyfishlldo

Nanaimo and Area reports - Spring and Summer 2012

Just in time as a few of us are heading to NewCastle after we hit nootka for a week... That's like going from all you can eat to begging for food..
  12. Anyfishlldo

Heading up finally in t-minus 15 hours. Will be in a 17.5 foot tan Campion...
  13. Anyfishlldo

One week to go.. Guaranteed this will be the longest week of the year.. Might just have to take the the Monday and Tuesday off aswell to go through my gear over and over and over again..
  14. Anyfishlldo

Slack Tide.... that in my opinion is kind of late..... The springs are pretty dark that time of year what is left that is....Hali could be closed by that time this year but that is unknown at this point.....
  15. Anyfishlldo

So anyone up at cougar creek from July 26th - July 31 we should hook up for a campfire beer or three....
  16. Anyfishlldo

Going to be there the same time as you Coachman.... 3 months to go.... The trip I look most forward to every year.
  17. Anyfishlldo

Sooke Reports - Fall and Winter 2011/2012

11 hours from now should be heading out to the grounds for the first hali of the year.. Good luck to all those heading out and have a great day. :)
  18. Anyfishlldo

Only a few sleeps left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heading out tomorrow morning... Could say I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.. Not sure I'm actually going to sleep tonight...
  19. Anyfishlldo

Sooke Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

All good Holmes..... I am completely empathetic to charters.... Looking to get hooked up for some last minute hali this weekend but unlikely as I already have to much planned.... Maybe next year we can can have a two hali limit until they close it in June...
  20. Anyfishlldo

August Tuna Run?

I've got a chubby now... I'm down for next year... Weather is supposed to be hot with warm water temps... Going to have to try and get Tailspin to go as I don't have an offshore boat good enough..... YET....
Back