Search results

1. Morty

Duty on parts from Japan?

They were an ebay seller. The seller's name was STEPRISE google steprise ebay stores
  2. Morty

How to Sell for a good price (IMHO)

Try AutoTrader (boat section) as well
  3. Morty

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Those are sometimes just cracks in the way the inside cosmetic coat of resin Gelcoat was applied. May be nothing but an indicator that a closer inspection by a Surveyor may be warranted.
  4. Morty

US Border security was really fussy about me going beyond the border to sell a boat. Therefore I couldn't go to his bank. :-( They indicated that it was both an immigration and an employment issue. "Canadians can't come into the states and sell their products" "It takes jobs away from...
  5. Morty

Yes it was - that SL-22 Sea Legend. It was listed here too
  6. Morty

I recently sold my Arima. Did a lot of research first to learn a market value. Advertised it on AutoTrader.ca, Craigslist Vancouver, Canadian Listed, and Facebook Marketplace. 95% of the inquiries I received were from Craigslist. The ultimate buyer was from near Portland OR and was here in...
  7. Morty

FS Arima SL-22 Sea Legend

It seems that people are busy fishing in August and September - then the 2-Footitis kicks in. If you're thinking of selling your boat, this might be a good time for you too.
  8. Morty

SOLD - full asking price :-) (yup, over $100k Cdn.)
  9. Morty

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

It was red. Considering the skin colour, i was surprised it was red.
  10. Morty

Yesterday, got to SH at 11:00 to avaoid the forecasted rain (didn't happen). Four unsuccessful hours there in the Green Can area. 1 Pink boxed, 1 tail-hooked unclipped Coho released, 1 Grilse, 1 Spiny Dogfish. Decided to troll to T-10. By the time we got 1/2 way we had 2 more nice Pinks...
  11. Morty

I know on good authority that 100% of Chilliwack Hatchery coho are clipped.
  12. Morty

Late report - was out T10 Wednesday. had wanted to try a spoon I inherited from grandfather. Put down a naked Chrome #7 Gibbs Stewart spoon to 120' depth, 5' above a Herring Aid flasher attached to the cannon ball. Less than 10 minutes and a landed a nice 67 marbled. (the marbling was more...
  13. Morty

Priced in US because: there's way more of these in use in the US than in Canada, they don't make these any longer, its in close to new condition, is fully equipped, and the last new one sold for nearly $100 US without any power. (a new smaller, no options, 21' with just 150hp is over $110,000 US)
  14. Morty

Maybe consider buying my Arima SL-22 Sea Legend that I just listed.
  15. Morty

No BC Sales Tax to U.S. buyers Rarely available, this very clean Arima 22 Sea Legend is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition. She was sold new in 2014. This is the first Sea Legend that Dan built under the Defiance banner. Bottom has never been painted - waxed yearly. Only one time...
  16. Morty

Finally made it out yesterday. Great water, enough breeze to keep us cool till we left at 2:00. 40ish boats at Pt. Atkinson when we got there at 8:00. Half of them actually in 28-6. 1 longline release for us and didn't see anyone box anything from 8 to 10. 60ish boats there when we left at...
  17. Morty

So if you find a Hot Spot, circle counter-clockwise ;)
  18. Morty

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Interesting new listing https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/boa/d/surrey-22-arima-sea-legend-usd/7650407995.html
  19. Morty

My experience is that the bulk of Pinks are usually in the Chilliwack area Sept 10th. So I'd think Sandheads would be very early in September. (unless those Wack Pinks are going in North Arm.)
Back