Search results

1. Confused

Traps left behind

Just use a cordless battery and 2 forks and you are off to the races!
  2. Confused

2023 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

This is for area 3 and 4.
  3. Confused

June 1-15, 1 per day.....June 16-July 15 closed.......July 16- 31 1 per day. This is the preliminary recommendation. Could change 100 times between now and then. But probably won't deviate much.
  4. Confused

Leave a few for me! Unfortunately won't be able to get out until early May.
  5. Confused

Early Halibut Opening

There you go. Smaller upper limit and lost the 2 per day under 90cm. Does anyone know if they are going to allow the raisng the daily limit to 2cor 3 under 90 as a condition of license in the future this season.
  6. Confused

Early Halibut Opening

Any word on size and posession limits for this upcoming season?
  7. Confused

Some Great Information on SKRW Survey and Chinook Numbers from Jason Tonelli.

Interested in what your argument in bringing legal action against the federal government would be. See people mention it on here but never have seen anything layed out.
  8. Confused

An MPA Network for the Northern Shelf Bioregion

Yes, I believe that some will be a full closure for everyone......the knight inlet one being one of them. But I imagine those will most likely be the exception, not the norm. Read the entire document this morning......more questions than answers......looks like it will be a fairly slow roll out.
  9. Confused

DFO is still allowing Coho to be slaughtered

Can you not get a permit from the province to take care of the otters.......this has been done elsewhere??
  10. Confused

Thru hull transducer

Anyone mounted a thru hull like this? Pitfalls?
  11. Confused

Scotty HP Digital Counters...They Keep Dying....

I have had about 4 fail in 7 years on my two current 2106s. Scotty has been great in replacing them, although I haven't had one fail in the last couple years. Scotty has always been great in that regard, and with fixing other things that have gone sideways. That being said I don't go out now...
  12. Confused

2022 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Oscar's in Smithers had some as of last week. Could give them a call, and pick them up on the way through......depending on where you are coming from.
  13. Confused

Will be there Thursday night....can't wait!
  14. Confused

Any updates? Haven't been out yet but hoping to finally get there in the next couple weeks.
  15. Confused

Anyone been out? Reports? Thinking of heading out the weekend of the 9th providing weather outlook is okay.
  16. Confused

Halibut Tac

Any update on what the new license year will look like? I know most are probably working on salmon at the moment but am curious if this decision has been made.
  17. Confused

Alternatives to banks to finance fishing lodge

A lot of these kind of deals are vendor financed.......no appetite there?
Back