Search results

1. Tom Mac

Boat Seat with swivel mount $75

Have a boat seat that I used in my last 12 foot tinny that I no longer need. Its in very good shape and comes with a swivel mount for bench seats.
  2. Tom Mac

Scotty 162 Ball Mounts

I have 2 Scotty Ball Mounts that are not going to work for me. Paid $52 each, will take $35. Could be used for rod holders, Gopros, I pads etc. These are new, unused and are located in Cowichan Bay.
  3. Tom Mac

12 foot Tinny Refit

I have been fishing the inter of BC for a number of years for rainbow, lake trout and kokanee and now have it some what figured out. We started out years ago towing a tent trailer and I would put a 10 foot jon boat on racks on top of it, and had a 3 hp Yamaha for it. 4 years ago we up graded...
  4. Tom Mac

" Wanted" Lund WC 12 Tin Boat

Looking for a Lund WC 12 tinny in good to very good shape, no leaks or big dents. Don't need a trailer or motor. Willing to pay fair price for the right boat and have cash on hand.
  5. Tom Mac

For Sale Float tube, fins and net $50

Have not used this gear in a long time, needs to go to a new home. Priced to move out of my basement! All in good useable condition just a bit dusty. Can be picked up in Cowichan Bay.
  6. Tom Mac

"Free to a good home" Anode

It was for a 2 stroke I had years ago, if any one can use it, its in Cowichan Bay for pick up
  7. Tom Mac

Looking for a 4.80 x 12 Gav. Boat Trailer Wheel

Need a spare for my little trailer that hauls my 12 foot tinny for lake fishing. As the title states looking for a good used 4.80 x 12 gav. boat trailer wheel. Rim and tire or rim only, and needs to be southern Vancouver Island.
  8. Tom Mac

Wanted Boat Loader

Looking for a automatic boat loader for the back of my truck to load my tinny. Would like a 4 Boys model but may consider other brands.
  9. Tom Mac

For Sale Furuno Fish Finder

I have a Furuno Fish Finder, Sounder Model FCV-628 (no GPS) I would like to sell. Comes with with wiring harness for power and cover. I have no transducer or manual and was working when removed. For pick up only in Cowichan Bay, would like $50
  10. Tom Mac

For sale Ritchie compass

I have a nice but to big for my boat Ritchie Compass that I would like to sell. Its in good shape, base is 6 in across by 6 1/2 tall. Would like $75 dollars for it. I'm in Cowichan Bay.
  11. Tom Mac

Tool chest for sale

I have this Greenlee tool chest that I do not use any more. Is in good shape, lockable with big handles on the sides. can be picked up with a forklift or crane. Used it back when I had a sport utilty and it would fit it in the back. I would like a $100 close to $400 new. I'm in Cowichan Bay.
  12. Tom Mac

For sale Ranger landing net

I have to many nets would like to sell this one, knot less style bag with a 4 foot handle, its in good shape. 30 dollars OBO and its in Cowichan Bay.
  13. Tom Mac

For sale Two Tyee Trophy XL QR Reels

I have two Tyee Trophy XL QR Reels I would like to sell. They are in good shape, but do have a few scratches from use. These are ready to be used just need line. I would like $225 each or $425 for both. They are in Cowichan Bay and would prefer not to ship.
  14. Tom Mac

For Sale 2 Bently Boat Seats $50

I have 2 Bently boat seats for sale that are not going to fit in my boat that I would like to sell. These seats are not mint but are still very usable, foam is good, there is a few small cracks in the upholstery and 1 hole in a a arm rest, could be re covered. They are two tone grey in colour...
  15. Tom Mac

Road to Bamfield

I need to go to Bamfield in the morning to look at some work, is the road though Lake Cowichan worth doing/ open, or should I just go though Port Alberni. Wondering if any one has been though in the last bit,I haven't been out there in a long time.
  16. Tom Mac

For sale XS Cruiser Suit

I have a XS Mustang Cruiser Suit, was my daughters but she has now out grown it. It is in good shape with no holes or rips and all zippers work, yellow in colour. I would like 40$ or trade for something fishing related. PM me a phone number and I can send photos, it is located in Cowichan Bay. Ian
  17. Tom Mac

FOUND part of some ones boat top

This morning at about 5:45 corner of Rocky Point and Kangaroo I found part of some ones boat top. It looks to be in very good shape and is grey in colour. If it is yours I left it at Pedder Bay Marina.
Back