Search results

1. Normfish

Vedder Steelheading

Was out today , no love for me , water is perfect color .
  2. Normfish

Dragon Lake for a week

Was great fishing , all on flies, trolling and casting leeches . Fish were all chunky and great fighters . Average fish was 2 pounds , but a few over 5 were caught as well. Biggest was 7.5 pounds . Great trip as always .
  3. Normfish

Question

How does one keep those plastic things from sliding up and down the down rigger cable. I have them on right. Do they wear out? Talking about the auto shutoff things and use the same ones for holding release clips . Thanks
  4. Normfish

2008 Landcruiser $27,000

Has 205,000 if you are interested, let me know , is a friend of mine , will put you in touch Thanks for looking , Located in Langley
  5. Normfish

What month will the Coho start showing up ?

Was getting a fair number last year , just not sure when it was , ??????
  6. Normfish

Manual Downriggers have 2 pair

One pair of Cannon short arm manuals , my boat came with these when I bought them . Stainless steel wire , not sure now much over 100 feet for sure . Also mounting bracket , and the clip for attaching the ball . Asking $200 for the pair . Second are Scotty extendable arm manual downriggers...
  7. Normfish

Bell satellite set up , for free

Dish, PVR box , and a second box. Not sure if anyone can use for their cabin or something. Free , I"m in Surrey , not going to ship it, come and get it .
  8. Normfish

Sturgeon

Noticed not much in the Sturgeon category on this site. Are people not interested in Sturgeon on this forum ? I get out , just wondering if anyone wants reports ???????
  9. Normfish

Tswwassen Boat Launch

Just took a drive down there, no ramp to be found, must be covered up with sand and wood. If they replaced the old one, thats where I was. Not even a bit of ramp poking out. Could see tire tracks where someone had backed in and launched. Just a heads up for anyone wanting to go down there.Also ...
Back