Search results

1. Normfish

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I went out crabbing yesterday, wife's idea. Lots of just unders , with 5 keepers for dinner . Nice but chilly out .
  2. Normfish

Thanks for the response .
  3. Normfish

Lots of Chum in the rivers , not sure if there are that many left out there . Can anyone elaborate on this ?
  4. Normfish

Was at Sandheads first light , enough action with wild Coho and grilles to keep us interested . We did get one hatchey Coho . No Spring hit at all today . All fish came between 37 and 77 feet on the riggers . Anchovies and White Hoochie caught the fish .
  5. Normfish

Will report from Sandheads tomorrow
  6. Normfish

Going to be a nice week wind and weather wise . Going to give it a good effort tomorrow. Keep the reports coming please
  7. Normfish

Anyone out at Sandheads today , report if so please.
  8. Normfish

Any reports from Sandheads would be appreciated, thinking of taking a rookie out tomorrow as the weather looks better
  9. Normfish

Too rough for me in the ocean today , so headed to a river to catch the ones that got by me at Sandheads . Brought a nice Spring and Coho home .
  10. Normfish

Guess everyone is putting their boat away , and hitting the local rivers , for a second chance at them . I did get out crabbing on that beautiful day yesterday. Easy limit , and had a killer whale show
  11. Normfish

Was no one fishing today , was so nice out .
  12. Normfish

Runs not over , Whites are still coming , don't give up
  13. Normfish

Yesterday around 5pm , there were 20 boats trolling inside the green can and the lightship . Never saw a net out , but seemed like everyone followed other boats in there . Monkey see monkey do .
  14. Normfish

Fished Sandheads from first light till 5pm. Lots of shakers , not even a decent hit all day . Saw 2 fish landed by others . Slowest day for me as well.
  15. Normfish

Willow Bee , any luck?
  16. Normfish

SH is dead right now , no nets , 4 shakers so far
  17. Normfish

The White Spring run can't be over , didn't someone say a bunch were coming towards us last week ?
  18. Normfish

Are the White Spring's still coming , have only killed one this year , all others have been red , or Marbled.
  19. Normfish

Just the 2 fish today as posted earlier. Not many nets out, but way less boats . Coho came at 37ft on the rigger . Spring came at 65 feet, both on anchovies.
Back