Search results

1. Peltz

2023 Sidney Reports

Where is Shag rock? I see posts about it but don't know where it is. Thanks.
  2. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Well I completed my first oil change on my boat, last week and I finally got a chance to take the boat this out this afternoon for a good run and a couple hour fish at Hamely. Three pin poppers but no blood in the boat. Good thing is my oil change has no leaks so time to explore some different...
  3. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Nice haul, glad it was so calm for you’re ride over.
  4. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Sorry Gham, I will have to pass on tomorrow, good luck and safe travels.
  5. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

I am interested, I will let you know tomorrow. Always interested in fishing new places. I would be putting my boat in at Tulista.
  6. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Finally the wind dropped enough to take the wifey out for a jig. We each got a greenling which made a great dinner, and we were lucky enough to get this one as well (76cm, 14Lbs.). We were fishing in 50’ of water off Wymond Pt.
  7. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Nice and what a day, congrats
  8. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

No worries, it was a mistake on me as we were caught up in the moment and I own that. It did swim away tho.
  9. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

You gotta love happy hour on the peninsula… bevies on the boat with two tight lines. Today was a bitter sweet experience for my wife. She brought 4 to the boat this afternoon evening. Three under the 62cm with the biggest 56cm, and then this happened my reel started screaming. This was my wife’s...
  10. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Had a great day On the water this morning. On the water at 05:45, 06:00 two rods in the water at the spit, 06:10 bang first fish on and in the boat. Did a few more circles at the spit ended up with a double header, it was going good until the fish wanted to dance with each other and they crossed...
  11. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Sorry, that’s what we had on the other rod. Yes you are correct, Lucky lure on a green flasher
  12. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Took a buddy out early Saturday morning as the family aren't morning boaters. We managed to get him his first ling (10Lbs.) and one low teen spring which we had to let go. All our fishing was done around Fairfax Pt. and we got the spring on a No banana's spoon, lime green flasher with 120'on the...
  13. Peltz

2022 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Definitely worth it... we were fishing between 35-60' on the down riggers, one rod on the bottom and one up high. Caught most on my No Banana's spoon, and white hootichie. We also got a couple on plugs white with colored dots.
  14. Peltz

Just got back from my first trip to Nootka. 6 guys two boat and all of us came home with our possession limit of springs and everyone had at least a coho or two. there was also 3 nice ling caught. Weather was wet ( understatement) it poured on us and windy. Saturday was our best day weather and...
  15. Peltz

2022 Sidney Reports

Finally found some time to get the boat in the water on Sunday. Heading up to Nootka next week and wanted to make sure everything was working. Great morning on the water fishing Sidney Channel (Powder wharf), got this guy on a cop car spoon with a green flasher, 86' on the downrigger.
  16. Peltz

Thank you, yeah its a windy road but i haven't driven it towing a boat. i will be taking it easy.
  17. Peltz

We are staying at Nootka Cabins from June 9th -12th. There will be 6 of us with two boats.
  18. Peltz

Thanks for the advice gentlemen, looks like we will need at least 3' of water as both boats we are taking are 21-22 '. Will keep you posted with fishing conditions.
Back