Search results

1. bentley

9.9 yamaha high thrust $350

Interested, also. Same questions as above
  2. bentley

GW 228 Yamaha 225 Prop

Yep engines running great good compression if it’s the wrong prop I’ll let you know
  3. bentley

GW 228 Yamaha 225 Prop

Yes it’s a four stroke, with a stainless steel prop. I measured the speed using the GPS I hadn’t heard of Prop calculators yet, but I looked into one tried it and it came out as a 17 pitch prop so, I’ll keep digging
  4. bentley

GW 228 Yamaha 225 Prop

The boat is a 2001, I’ll check he motor height, but I’m pretty sure the cavitation plate is level worth the hull. The other thing I need to check is the tach as before the 4-stroke on it now, there was a 2-stroke, so There may need to be some calibration done
  5. bentley

GW 228 Yamaha 225 Prop

Hey Guys, I've got a GW 228 with a 2007 225 Yamaha. Just looking to see what everybody else is running for prop's? I've currently got a 17p prop on it but, not happy with the RPMs. I'm getting 20knts at about 5000rpms Thinking I might need a bit more pitch ? WOT is 6000 rpm Suggestions ? Thanks,
  6. bentley

Kickers for sale.

Still have it? I’ll take it if you do
  7. bentley

Kickers for sale.

Interested in the Yamaha 9.9, what length leg is it ?
  8. bentley

Boat stuff for sale

Pm'd you
  9. bentley

Boat stuff for sale

Interested in the dual binnacle and also the dual key panel, where are you located ?
  10. bentley

FS 2017 Yamaha 9.9 xl shaft. Bought in 2019 new

Just wondering if this is still For sale
  11. bentley

Looking for a welder

Have you ever looked into Everlast welders (https://www.everlastwelders.ca) I was skeptical at first , but have since purchased 4 different machines from them and haven't been disappointed in any of them, plus the price point is right, all most half the cost to something comparable in a miller...
  12. bentley

Aluminum gangway ramp

Thanks, yes anything is possibly, just have to design it right . Although transporting a 40’ ramp might be a bit of a challenge !!
  13. bentley

Aluminum gangway ramp

Central saanich,
  14. bentley

Aluminum gangway ramp

Aluminum gangway ramp for sale, 3” x 3” x 1/8” all welded construction, 24’ long by 4’ wide. 2x8 pressure treated decking can be added, PM for more details. $4500
  15. bentley

Anchor setup

Sold
  16. bentley

Anchor setup

Hi derby, sure it’s yours, I’m in Victoria ( central saanich) 250-208-3451 Jason, call the arrange pickup
  17. bentley

Anchor setup

Anchor setup, chain, rope etc. I belive there’s enough there to anchor in 350’ $80 obo
  18. bentley

US Boat Buying under Covid

Anybody else have any luck, getting a boat up from the states during Covid, I’ve found one in Maryland and want to pull the trigger on it, but can’t find anybody that’s is will to ship it, I put it up on uship and haven’t had any quotes yet. Tried a couple other commercial carriers with no luck...
  19. bentley

US Boat Buying under Covid

Yes interested, been looking into the pursuits lately, can you pm me some more details ? Thanks
Back