Search results

1. SeaSpanker89

2022 Sooke Reports

Hey there folks, sorry to disrupt the fishing report thread. I’m looking to launch out of sooke tomorrow and was wondering where the best Marina would be for a daily launch. Looked at a few “resort” launches but not much info online.Based out of Vancouver and have my 18’ kingfisher with me in...
  2. SeaSpanker89

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

5 shakers at HITW. A few nets out, haven’t seen anything legal yet
  3. SeaSpanker89

Right on, beauty fish! I figure it’s little early but I’ll give it a go on Monday and report back. I’ve had limits there first half of April before the closures started up.
  4. SeaSpanker89

Any reports out there if the hump has been producing lately? Usually picks up in a few weeks right in time for the closures.
  5. SeaSpanker89

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished Sandheads from 1-6. Bonked a nice chrome buck 12ish lbs. Lost 2 other decent fish, never saw them but they smelt like chinook . Fed the shakers a dozen+ chovies for good karma. Had some excitement as I was hooked up to the clip with bait ready to drop and something smashed the surface...
  6. SeaSpanker89

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Anyone out in west van today with some reports? Been at it since 730, not a sniff. Lots of boats, only saw one net out
  7. SeaSpanker89

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Spent 3 hrs in west van. Cap to fisheries, lots of bait but not a single hit. Moving to bell
  8. SeaSpanker89

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

We managed to get 3 hatch coho from west van yesterday in and around the flats. Things got busy as soon as the flood started
Back