Search results

1. S

Boat Camping - Broken Group

I'm looking for some local advise. I have boat camped up and down the east side of the island but have never boat camped on the west side or been out in Barkley Sound. My wife and I have been planning to reserve a permit to camp in the Broken Group in mid August. We were thinking Gibraltar...
  2. S

Suzuki 2.5HP for sale

2013 Suzuki 2.5HP for sale - $700 Short shaft, runs great, not many hours Internal fuel tank Weighs 29lb Located in Sidney
  3. S

2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ for sale

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4x4 - $12,900 - 180,000 KM - Solid tow vehicle for small/medium size boats. - 5.3L V8 - Heated leather seats - Power everything - Captains seats in the back - Local services records since ~2014 - Tow hitch and trailer wiring - Black exterior and interior - Front brakes...
  4. S

Outboard Corrosion Restoration

I picked up a used Honda outboard to use on my tin boat. It’s got some serious corrosion issues on the outside casing (hasn’t made its way inside yet but will anyday now). The motor still has perfect compression, and runs nicely so I would like to get the outside casing cleaned up if...
Back