Search results

1. J

2017 Tofino Reports

I'm not sure if anyone can help me on this one, but I'm wondering about moorage on Flores Island. Is it available, is there a contact#, or do you have to sort it out when you get there. I'm wanting to take the family there to hike the Wild side trail and then head from there to Hot springs Cove...
  2. J

Wanted: Small .410 for a youngster

That is awesome that you still have your youth gun, I'm sure there are some good memories there! Thanks for the info guys, I will definitely look at those gauges as well.
  3. J

Good points Oly, I will certainly give that some thought. Cheers, Jiminy
  4. J

I have a little fella that is turning 9 in late February, and has his heart set on a. 410. I thought I'd put out the feelers and see if anyone may have a smaller model collecting dust in the safe that they are interested in selling. I have the PAL, so no issue there. Feel free to PM me if you...
  5. J

Shimano Convergence Medium Power Slow Action 12-20lb Mooching/Trolling/Rigger Rods

Hi Haze, I sent you another PM, not sure if you got it or not. If not, let me know and I will re-send. Cheers, Jiminy
  6. J

Trade you my new in box SPOT gps transmiter for your pair of Scotty gunnel mounts.

Hey Rusty, I've got two of what you are looking for and would be interested in that trade. I will shoot you a PM with my email addy, check that Rusty Hooker in box!!
  7. J

Get this stuff out of my garage sale!

Just sent you a PM regarding the rod holders.
  8. J

Salmon quotas for river fishing in Toba/Butte?

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated.
  9. J

Salmon quotas for river fishing in Toba/Butte?

I wonder if someone may be able to help me out with some info. I have spent quite a bit of time on the dfo site and can't seem to figure this out, what I would like to know is can I fish in the Toba river/Homathco/tributaries etc for springs/coho/chum at this time of year, and if so what are the...
Back