Search results

1. capt hook

NO SOUTH COAST SALMON FISHING FOR SEVERAL YEARS

Chris Sporer (PHMA) 12:33 PM (26 minutes ago) to phma@telus.net PHMA Email Distribution List, In a previous emails (November 13, 2018 and November 30, 2018) PHMA notified its members about the potential emergency Species at Risk Act (SARA) listing of Interior Fraser steelhead...
  2. capt hook

here is a interesting lecture that cuts thru the 'fake media hype srkw

... [Message clipped] View entire message Attachments area Preview YouTube video The Truth about Orcas, Seals and Chinook: A PSF Presentation The Truth about Orcas, Seals and Chinook: A PSF Presentation
  3. capt hook

Seal Meat receipe?

Does anyone have a good receipe for smoked Seal meat or for a soup or stew or roast?
  4. capt hook

Finally , some common sense...re-CULL

Some of you may remember my thread re- Native culling seals and sea lions for food and skins. Well , its gonna happen. I urge all on here to support this and voice your approval to your MP or PRESS or? Just saying cool , and giving it a nod , is not enough. Please speak up somewhere , somehow ...
  5. capt hook

killer whale legislation....here we go

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxvzLNgWgZpWQVwXshvrwMRMjnWW?projector=1&messagePartId=0.1https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxvzLNgWgZpWQVwXshvrwMRMjnWW?projector=1&messagePartId=0.1
  6. capt hook

salmon stocks assessment

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-bureaucrats-express-concern-about-bc-salmon-stock-tracking/
  7. capt hook

NEW Fishery Minister

I,m SOOOOOO happy Le Blanc and his anti west attitude is gone. I live in North Van and Wilkinson is my MP and i have written him many times on issues and NEVER get a reply....so who knows whats gonna happen.? WHAT the WESTern Fishery needs is $$$$$$$ to be invested. Its been lacking for...
  8. capt hook

Sockeye on the way

I was starting to wonder about the soxs.... but not now after i got a few reports from my commie friends. Outside North island they are thick.... test sets in San Juan were 300.... that is amazing news as they have not been splitting up and going that way in about 15yrs... usually a split means...
  9. capt hook

Fish Farm crazy !!

Hello Salmon Farming in British Columbia has reached a point beyond ridiculous. The diversity of voices speaking out is unprecedented, there are four lawsuits from all sides in play, one virus 2 countries opposite conclusions. Here you have it in 4 minutes: http://alexandramorton.typepad.com/...
  10. capt hook

West Coast Commercial Troll fishery Report

Not good . And has been like this since it opened. Sporties at Thrasher do better. From: Rusch, Bryan [mailto:Bryan.Rusch@dfo-mpo.gc.ca] Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 8:21 AM To: Undisclosed recipients: Subject: Area G update to May 28 Average catch over the last two days has been...
  11. capt hook

Halibut TRASH

https://craigmedred.news/2018/05/14/halibut-trash/ I suggest to hash tag and pass this around.
  12. capt hook

used plugs

Can someone give me a ballpark price of what used plugs sell for? I have cases of them ,milk crates full...sorted in colour shades. Left overs from Commie days , and as much as i still like sport trolling with them , i wont use them in 10 more lifetimes. So , am gonna clean out the...
  13. capt hook

MY APPEAL TO Salt Water FISHERMEN .

We all know that the SEAL population has exploded and is in need of a serious cull. We all know the DFO will NEVER allow it on this coast. (too much politics) And the problem is growing and is not going to go away. We know the transient killer whales eat them , but too slowly. So nature is...
  14. capt hook

Salmon predators , orca/seals/fishing???? CULLS ?

Get ready boys and girls....there is pressure on sport and commercial fishing , FN. Like Bill says...we need to get vocal and united also. DFO would like nothing better than sporties fighting commie and we all fighting FN If we want to have a salmon fishery , we need to speak up and get a cull...
  15. capt hook

20hp. 4 stroke outboard Wanted.

i have a buddy looking for a 20hp 4 stroke.... i believe it could be a short shaft as its for his zodiac...
  16. capt hook

Thick heavy plastic fish bags

anyone know of a place to buy some thick plastic fish bags?
  17. capt hook

Good Aluminum fab guy?

i have a 24, alum boat with too small of a fuel tank. i want to put tank beneath deck as i had on my Grady. so need to cut hole in deck and build install a 100 gallon tank. i,m in Van area , but could trailer it too???? anyone know of a good guy that wont break the bank? and does very good...
  18. capt hook

ICE--- False Creek Fishermens Wharf

We have ICE>>>> bags of edible cube ice - $3.xx block ice - 3.50 FLAKE ICE King Tote about 900 lb -$45.xx D332 - $40.xx D327- $27.00 D 660 D310- $12.xx We have fork lift to put in truck or crane , and wheel barrow for ramp/dock. Tie up at Fish Sales float , walk up to...
  19. capt hook

oyster seed

i have a beach i want to seed.. anyone have a source or suggestion where to purchase a sack of seed oysters? would appreciate any input.. thanks CH
  20. capt hook

Gardner Diesel Mechanic?

Does anyone know of a mechanic that can work on a Gardner Diesel engine.?
Back