Search results

1. Sea Chaser

Dewalt 18v tools

Sawzal Grinder Impact Drill Angle drill Charger No batteries Everything works but went to Milwaukee tools now All for 75bucks or consider trading for fishing gear Located in Langley
  2. Sea Chaser

Gibbs catch and release salmon net (sold)

Gibbs 72” catch and release net . Used for a season but just too big for my small boat. Willing to trade for smaller net with equalish value if not 100 bucks ? Looks like they retail for 160 . Located in Langley
  3. Sea Chaser

Metal fabricators recommendation.

need a couple brackets made up to adapt my shockwave pedestal to my original 6 hole mount pedestals as don’t think I can securely mount anymore screws into the deck . Believe the arimas have an anchor in the holes already? Thinking of making a bracket like this ? Sorry for the crappy drawing...
  4. Sea Chaser

Yamaha 8HP kicker issues

Motor died while on troll just stalled out on me. Changed fuel filter as easy fix and motor fired right up in my driveway. Went out fishing and motor wouldn’t stay running while on the water . Seemed if I choked it , it would stay running until I put it in gear . I have the carb pulled and gonna...
  5. Sea Chaser

Able auctions

https://www.ableauctions.ca/auction?aAuctionId=fb9a2472-e1e5-4d0e-bef6-148c5073131f
  6. Sea Chaser

Battery terminal / lug crimper

What are you guys using for battery terminal / lug crimper ? Want to replace a couple cables and last time I had a shop do it I could of likely bought the tool for the price . Thanks I’m advance
  7. Sea Chaser

Shimano clarus

Anyone need but end side up shimano clarus rod? Snapped about 2 feet off the top piece last season. If you can use it shoot me a msg . Only used a couple times
  8. Sea Chaser

Trailer parts

Where you guys sourcing parts for boat trailer? EZ loader trailer Greasing up the wheel bearings today found my callipers pretty seized Need new callipers / pads Might as well get a new set of bearings / seal. I’m on the mainland and know they have EZ loader dealership in chilliwack for...
  9. Sea Chaser

Suspension seats

Been looking into airwave shock pedestals looks like they bolt right onto standard 9” diameter seat posts. Anyone have any first hand experience with this product? 1200 bucks which is pricey but if it saves my back it’s worth every penny open to other suggestions and people’s insight on any...
  10. Sea Chaser

Scotty items

- Scotty down rigger mounting plates - 5$ each - 1 left PM If interested located in Langley .
  11. Sea Chaser

Sturgeon

My buddy just bought a jet boat and wants to get set up for some sturgeon fishing. I’m more equipped to offer advice on salt water fishing so hoping you guys could give some advice on some good gear Rods ? Reels? gear etc Thanks in advance
  12. Sea Chaser

Mooring buoy installations

Any one know a guy that does permanent mooring buoys . Howe sound area. Tried a few places but not having much luck . Feel free to PM me if you have any connections . Cheers
  13. Sea Chaser

Lowrance HDS7 problems

Hey guys any electronics experts in the crowd? Have a Lowrance HDS7 finder hooked up to sonic hub. Unit keeps randomly rebooting while out trolling but music continues to play from sonic hub. Seems like it only does it after a few hours of run time but is getting more frequent and could really...
  14. Sea Chaser

Best spin set up for trout

What’s a good spin rod reel combo you guys would recommend for trout . Have some old gear from when I was a kid that’s falling apart but want to get into it again. Salt water gear might be collecting dust for a while but want to get out and enjoy some angling.
  15. Sea Chaser

JET BOATS

Buddy of mine is looking to get a jet boat 20-24 ft range. I’m no help with the questions he has so hoping some of you guys can chime in. Good brands? Brands to avoid ? What to look for etc . he’s been looking at Thunder jet, custom weld, king fisher and boulton
  16. Sea Chaser

FS Shimano moocher plus 4000GT

Used as spare rod only handful of times . Loaded with 30lb mono 50 bucks in Langley . PM if interested
  17. Sea Chaser

Rapid corrosion on motor

Honda BF 90 outboard lower unit starting to rapidly corrode. Not sure what I’m doing wrong or what is going on? Rinsed , flushed cleaned after every use. Zincs all look good . Little bit corroded I think I’ll be changing them just to make sure. Any suggestions gladly accepted
  18. Sea Chaser

Props

Where’s a good place to get a new prop for a Honda 90 out board ? Had a little incident this morning just after launch. Preferably in Langley Thx in advance
  19. Sea Chaser

Using gas station gas for boat

Where is the best place to gas up the boat at gas stations and what type of gas you guys using? New boat owner and only filled it a couple times at a marine fuel dock but hoping to top up the tank at a local gas station. Thanks in advance
Back