Search results

1. N

WTB : Vintage Roy Smith Flashers

Looking for any size in decent condition
  2. N

WTB/Trade: Salmon Plugs wood or plastic for re-painting

Looking for Lucky Louie,Rex Field,Tillicum,Pallister,Lyman and Tomic Plugs. Would consider re-painting as partial payment.
  3. N

O.G. Scale Plug Re-Paints

My search for material to use for scale pattern on plugs. On this plug I am using a purple garlic bag from the grocery store...
  4. N

**ALL SOLD**4 SALE LUCKY LOUIE PLUGS

New Old Stock plugs in blister packs. Not sure on the date I am guessing 80’s vintage. The last of the Louie’s as Grizzly Tackle acquired Lucky Louie.The plugs are stamped Grizzly Lucky Louie and all appear to glow in size 5. Asking $22 a Plug...Would consider entertaining offers on the group.
  5. N

SOLD-PLUGS 4 SALE

PLUG PURGE 5 Plugs $20 Never seen the water and no hooks some show minor storage wear...
  6. N

Mylar Flash Fly

Trying to keep busy these days, so I decided to dabble in some Mylar today. My tackle box needed a top up. This is a pretty quick and effective cheap method. They can also be used as a insert or any recipe that you can come up with.The Mylar that I have been using is 4 inches long and finely cut...
  7. N

Plug Re-Paints UV Edition

Well to beat the boredom I decided to set up my high tec multi purpose paint booth and dabble in some paint. I have used UV paint in the past mainly on plug belly’s, eyes and lips. The UV paint is a little tricky to spray and very dull looking and fades out pretty quick. I have also used the UV...
Back